My '72 1200

LAYEDOUTB2K

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i was interested in just the tach, not the whole cluster, especially with a KPH speedo.

i did some work when i was bored last night and did my first rising sun on my gas door. some of the edges got screwed but im gonna touch it up

P1020285.jpg

P1020286.jpg

• 1 month later...
those wheels look good on the 1200, unfortunately not as good on 510's :(

thats funny, this is the first time theyve been on anything other than a 510 in the past 15 years. i didnt think they looked too bad on my dads 510s. i love how the wheels have kind of a period correct look to them.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

ive got a few more things done to the car lately. i was bored last night and wanted to make a rear deck to hide the trunk when i put a stereo in. this is what i came up with.

P1040123.jpg

ive also put carpet in, an old kart piston for a shift knob, wink mirror, and a set of good condition stock seats in.

P1040124.jpg

Nice!! Its really coming together. Are those seats out of the car you found at the wrecking yard?

yep. that seat only looks weird because it was after a long drive i had in the car sittin in the seat. the seats are probably coming out for some seats my dad gave me. the other seats are more comfortable and the stock seats would fit real good in my NL320