What I'm working with!

uberkevin

These two wires are both black/white. it goes in on the right and comes back out on the left. When you turn the key on it sends power across to the 3 on other side. These are ign hot fuses. For dash instrument light, heater switch and wiper/washer motor. You can remove the one on the left its the one that runs to the old coil. As long as someone hasn't switched em around.

IMG_20160128_214831_zpsg0knxfrg.jpg

• Like 2
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

holy crap dude , your skill set is gonna be off the hook when you get this all worked out . 

kevin. . . . Kevin . . . . KEVIN  

thats me cheering you on !

:D

Thanks a bunch Al.

I love the feeling of being so close to starting the motor it's ... Idk not really something I can explain.. I think I have everything worked out. Just a matter of getting a clip for the alt, and oils..

But that's just to start..

• Like 3

Still mad

Hey dicklips can't go to Pick n pull as my 21st anniversary is the 31st,,  but not sure what the female might wanna do .. So i have to leave all day both days open .

I saw a 91 Nissan someshit on their list of cars there,,

Might go here to make her happy

http://sweetandsavorypie.com/pies-menu/

• Like 2

If you plan on driving the truck in the winter do not put your battery in your cab.  The gases created during charging are not meant to be inhaled. 

What happens to you or your passenger in case of a roll over, your battery will not be your friend.

• Like 2

If you plan on driving the truck in the winter do not put your battery in your cab.  The gases created during charging are not meant to be inhaled. 

What happens to you or your passenger in case of a roll over, your battery will not be your friend.

The battery he's looking at is a sealed AGM (absorbed glass mat).  No gasses, no spilling, can be mounted in essentially any position.  Only 8.13" x 3.56" x 6.38" and about 15-18lbs.  Mounted properly and it should be as safe as your heater core.

• Like 2

So you are buying a bulkhead connector........just like i asked you  ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, when you and my fucking son were starring at me like i was speaking fucking Chinese....  

Me:  Oh you mean like a bulkhead fitting type thing?? ( holding out my hands trying to describe shape to you idiots )

YOU and DONOVAN:  Whaaaaa?  No man it's not like that at all..  ( done with stupid looks in your faces)

Through connector ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, my butt

Ass hats

• Like 4

You need a guy standing around giving you shit,  Tuesday and/or Thursday or are you not going to be ready yet??

Mondays are all but impossible ,,,, and got a bunch of shit for not going to check on bakery operation last Wednesday like i told my wife i would,,, so nuts are still kinda sore from that fuckup....  So only gots Tues and/or Thurs

• Like 1

The battery he's looking at is a sealed AGM (absorbed glass mat).  No gasses, no spilling, can be mounted in essentially any position.  Only 8.13" x 3.56" x 6.38" and about 15-18lbs.  Mounted properly and it should be as safe as your heater core.

They still vent to the atmosphere if overcharged. If the case is split in an accident you still have lead acid all over. I have seen both happen. 

Mount it in or under the bed. :)

• Like 2