uberkevin

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

May have talked to you before.

You have the 521 with the bed kinda messed up?

Sorry I didn't stay longer the gf was following behind me and I ducked in kinda fast cuz I seen the car from the road, think I made her a little mad so we left kinda fast.

• Like 1

A lot a nonsense in some pages.

I have a problem with words and trying to find the right things to say..

For a little while I was only trying to post pictures with as few words as I could but for some reason I stopped??? Idk..

I'm in Tacoma and Spanaway pretty often..

You'll get to take a ride..

• Like 1

Yeah stop in anytime you see a datsun out there. I work tues -sat which is why I don't get to go to many meets. Sucks.

Shit as I get older and quit smoking weed years ago the doors of perception in my brain closed up and have made it near impossible to communicate what I'm trying to say to people so I completely feel where your coming from. You aren't the only one that's hard to find words. People always said it would come back to me in time but it never has. When I was high I could explain the nature of the world to anyone, but not anymore. Sucks. I think people understand what you say and where your coming from.

• Like 1

You're typing better drunk. 

Happy birthday, Brother.

Thanks man... damn. I don't drink often at all... and I also don't eat very well at all.

Fuck.. I think I had almost half a bottle of jager . Fuck. And lots of saké...

It kinda all hit me at once too..

Yeah stop in anytime you see a datsun out there. I work tues -sat which is why I don't get to go to many meets. Sucks.

Shit as I get older and quit smoking weed years ago the doors of perception in my brain closed up and have made it near impossible to communicate what I'm trying to say to people so I completely feel where your coming from. You aren't the only one that's hard to find words. People always said it would come back to me in time but it never has. When I was high I could explain the nature of the world to anyone, but not anymore. Sucks. I think people understand what you say and where your coming from.

HAHAHA..

The nature of the world :)

If I'm talking to someone that's into what I'm talking about its a bit better... like Datsuns!!

Or how FUCKED America is!

Haha

• 3 weeks later...