What I'm working with!

uberkevin

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

kay. Banana came over with fat510 and we talked and looked over my situation.... I'm fucked haha. No no. I found an old yoke that can be used to make something to push the bushing/sleeve inward.. we'll see if it goes in any if it does we may just keep pushing it in. Or we could try taking it out?? And replace it.. being there's a lip to grab we may be able to grab but still it will probably be a bitch to pull out?

FattyMcDatsun pants turned your yoke down to make a tool,, while i cut the bushing outta the 4speed .. Dunno if the bushig are the same size though so i'm hoping yours goes in and we don't have to pull that bitch out..  He gets home about noon-ish so we will come over to there and see what happens.

IMG_2026.jpg

IMG_2024.jpg

IMG_2025.jpg

If you were going to cross your fingers now would be a good time to start with that for sure.

• Like 2

Hahaha what sucks is I had the pathy more forward then it was when I hit it. But when I parked the pathfinder my girlfriend told me I didn't need to be that far forward, so I backed up a few feet... to many feets.

So when I was backing my truck in 'you know how my house is set in there' I back into the garage, well as I was going back Lex opened the garage door and I looked at her and not a second time at the pathfinder like I should have been and didn't turn the wheel far enough and.... whap! It's not to bad. But forsure felt like a dip shit! Just glad it didn't fuck up the chrome and the round of the finder...

Shit happens, it's just better when it doesn't happen to you, oh well, somehow I think you likely will get over it.

Get the 521 to daily status! :)

Hahaha what sucks is I had the pathy more forward then it was when I hit it. But when I parked the pathfinder my girlfriend told me I didn't need to be that far forward, so I backed up a few feet... to many feets.
So when I was backing my truck in 'you know how my house is set in there' I back into the garage, well as I was going back Lex opened the garage door and I looked at her and not a second time at the pathfinder like I should have been and didn't turn the wheel far enough and.... whap! It's not to bad. But forsure felt like a dip shit! Just glad it didn't fuck up the chrome and the round of the finder...

• 2 weeks later...