What I'm working with!

uberkevin

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am going to be up there tomorrow so I was going to stop by.

Wouldn't the Y pipe make it cost more???

He asked me if I want it above the frame.. I asked how much more it would be... 60 more bucks or so.. didn't matter to me all that much 220 is definitely a good deal.

• Like 3

Lifter tick is louder then my exhaust.

Truck is running great!

Took the camper off to fix it up a bit.

Changed out my Auto ecu for a M/T one to see if that would fix my problem 'I didn't think I had this problem with the m/t ecu' but it didn't do anything.. still cuts out around the same rpms.. able to go faster... with the camper off haha.. so I'll move to fuel.. maybe I'm getting to much fuel. Not sure how I would fix this bit I'll look that up.. if my fuel is okay I'll move on to the maf.. if not the maf and or leas in the intake I'll move to the tps voltage..

I don't believe this was happening with the other intake I had on when I went to Eugene. Sooo I'll make sure everything is how it should be.

So everyone knows whats going on.

The ka kinda cuts out about 3500 to 4 grand.. about 65 70esh.. IF! I'm really heavy on the pedal..

Other then that the fucking thing is TITS!! I fucken love it! The damn 521 is fast!

Kinda smoked an Eclipse the other day..

Didn't really try either.. he was baiting me a little after we took off at the light.. I took off normally and he took off! but slowed down to keep his front end right at mine, I said fuck it as I was in 3rd so I kept it there as long as I could before slapping the bitch into 4th by then I was completely ahead of him.. he must have missed a shift or something cuz I really pull away from him.. the 15 second kinda race was me all the way! He must have been like wtf! Haha

I don't race normally..

• Like 2

Baiting and bating are different acts.

The eclipse was baiting you.

My wife bated me after you left last night.

Domestic abuse ain't no joke man.....unless youre into that kind of thing.

Güber, if it's a fuel issue the regulator might be bad but its a very strange problem to have. My twin cam a has a funky flat spot way down at about 2500 but it is barely noticeable. Take flat for a ride or let him drive it, the man is a professional after all, he may notice something that you don't.

• Like 4

IMG_20160822_180000.jpg

20160822_180030.jpg

20160822_180046.jpg

20160822_180218.jpg

This isn't going to be very hard to fix.

Going up to Olympia tonight so this is where I'll leave it. I'll look around town to find some siding that's identical to this crap. In the tri cities..

I should have been working on it all day but I was trying to fix the fucking lifter noise.. but I seem to have made it worse so.. I'll deal with that shit later..

I bought a vacuum pressure gauge so I'll have flat lend a hand when I get back :)

Maybe even do a compression check being I haven't done one yet and I have a little more blow by then I'd like. Hahah but if compression is low then that's crazy cuz the fucking truck is quick!! If it is maybe I'll start building the DE I have hahah :)

Oh! !! My head is kinda fucked up, the bolts that hold the lifters down 3 are striped.. soo Helicoil?? Or idk yet. Probably why my tick isn't getting better haha I've got a few heads I can clean up to take care of this problem haha or idk.

Anywho! Off to costco for a little 4 hour shift.. how fun! Then I need to decide if I wanna drive up to Olympia after work or sleep a little.

Thats why I'm working with for now.

I learned that wiring the DE I don't need to change a thing but the wiring harness. So that's nice.

• Like 3