Rant about Datsuns/Ratsun and official Goodbye "F off" thread

Guest kamakazi620

Guest kamakazi620

Well i got my 510 wagon for sale,Why you say??? Well i found a 64 chevelle for sale (runner/driver) for $1200 Auto 6cyl and the old lady can't drive stick very well( i ain't got extra $$$ for clutches) and looking at the 510 2 6'+ people a car seat and a 75+lbs pitbull don't fit in a 510 so well,SO i've decided to go back to my roots and roll 60's chevs.Flame on and throw your HATE but if i get T-boned in a chevelle at least my family and i will have a fighting chance of surviving.Another big + is I've been Burned by a few on this site( Due to being banned i can not name names) and well I'm kind of sick of the "politic BS" about this,I WAS F'd over and got called the "bad guy" for tryin' to help a fellow ratsuner,now -$100 bucks in the hole for parts sold but never paid for and been told if I "talk" about the situation i will be banned again,I say this is BS and i want to "Cash out" from this NOW..........At least all my "chevy" friends have NEVER burned me and they don't care about interweb "Family" or forum crap,what i'm sayin' is Yes i feel i'm losing "family" for sellin the 510 and leaving but at the same time it's the "family" that you "Don't" want to show up to a get together.......................Most of my "close" Ratsun brothers know who i am on Failbook and i've friended them or we talk (on the phone)weekly so Whatever...................

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kamakazi620

bed-girl-phone-Favim.com-417380.jpg

thats what "Real life" Looks like YO!!!!!!!! glad you took off your skinny jeans to post,BTW i have a clutch pedal setup for 510 you NEED to buy cuz auto tragic don't cut it in the datto world YO!!!!!And BTW i resurrected ALL but the 510 i have i didn't "Buy" a running/driving datto and just roll it,I'm not a poser/hipster Datsun owner...............I've Cut up and scrapped more datsuns than you've owned.......and have put the parts out there for other datsuns to survive..........

Fuck you.

.... and love you at the same time, mang.

• Like 1
Guest kamakazi620

Fuck you.

.... and love you at the same time, mang.

No prob..........I'm sure You of ALL these degenerates seen it coming,I really don't like what the site has become,and have more important things to do like (raise a kid Spend time on cars that are WORTH the time and money you put in to them) LIVE life,and well I Might miss you guys but i have real people to spend time with........
Guest 510kamikazifreak

You will be back Joey.

Datsuns are in your blood now.

Its hard to sell a Datsun..

If it were a rusted beater driver it would be gone already,but a solid one that needs some work.they just dont sell,go figure,I sold the White car,in a matter of 24 hrs,the grey one(way more solid,low ballers like crazy)

So needless to say,I kept the solid one,and the Orange one..

Guest kamakazi620

Can't we all just get along? ;)

How can i "Get along" when i can't say whats on my mind OR talk about the Fucker who Fucked me over on here???? Oh Wait!!!! there's Cool cars to work on,and when you spend time blood and money on them their worth $$$$ NOT dimes and nickles........
  • Like 1

Wow!!

I thought I was a cranky prick! ( actually, I know I am :))

Despite my little dummy spit to a Ratsun member recently (via pm), HRH is right.

Life is too short.

Greetings and respect from down under.

Guest kamakazi620

You will be back Joey.

Datsuns are in your blood now.

Its hard to sell a Datsun..

If it were a rusted beater driver it would be gone already,but a solid one that needs some work.they just dont sell,go figure,I sold the White car,in a matter of 24 hrs,the grey one(way more solid,low ballers like crazy)

So needless to say,I kept the solid one,and the Orange one..

Whatever man,I'm REALLY pissed i can't vent about shitz that happened more than a year ago,Hell that fucker never posts here anyways but Rules are rules,and I Really don't wanna go out with a bang.......i mean BANN,I MIGHT keep my 620 but late 50's apaches Look really GOOD right now, ans a 235 6er with a s10 5 speed(chevy truck NOT 200sx) will get same MPG's as the 620 and LOOK cooler and bring higher resale......
Guest 510kamikazifreak

Whatever man,I'm REALLY pissed i can't vent about shitz that happened more than a year ago,Hell that fucker never posts here anyways but Rules are rules,and I Really don't wanna go out with a bang.......i mean BANN,I MIGHT keep my 620 but late 50's apaches Look really GOOD right now, ans a 235 6er with a s10 5 speed(chevy truck NOT 200sx) will get same MPG's as the 620 and LOOK cooler and bring higher resale......

I have had a fair amount of early GM's,and Datsuns at the same time,

Been through the low rider with 100 spokes etc,Still like em.

But have always owned a 510, I am not a one car kinda guy :rofl:

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Life is too short.

Nothing truer in life than this statement..

There is a great big world to see outside,not in front of this monitor.

Get out and enjoy it

• Like 2
Guest kamakazi620

I have had a fair amount of early GM's,and Datsuns at the same time,

Been through the low rider with 100 spokes etc,Still like em.

But have always owned a 510, I am not a one car kinda guy :rofl:

Neither am i!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: But hell the old lady has a dodge and thats as foreign as i wanna get,God forbide she gets a "F Word" (ford)
Guest 510kamikazifreak

Neither am i!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: But hell the old lady has a dodge and thats as foreign as i wanna get,God forbide she gets a "F Word" (ford)

:rofl:

But the Hemi cuda is a nice ride :w00t:

Guest kamakazi620

Nothing truer in life than this statement..

There is a great big world to see outside,not in front of this monitor.

Get out and enjoy it

It's not even about the time spent here,It's the "You can't tell your side of the story" part that pisses me off,It's not a "Real" family if i can't talk about "Retarded Uncle Jimbo" in the basement...........(names have been changed to protect the fucker)

Ah, see that's the difference here Kami. If it doesn't say Datsun on it, I don't drive it! :D But yeah, I know how you feel. I don't like censorship at all, nor drama. Lately Ratsun has been getting a little of both. Moreso drama. I still haven't had any bad experiences, for which I count myself lucky. It seems many on here now don't work on their Datsuns and post progress enough. I'm updating some videos and dyno sheets from today's fun with the hardbody after the new cam.

However, I would like a first gen RX7. But I already had a Miata, so you know. ;) I'd put a Miata motor in it though, f the rotary.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

It's not even about the time spent here,It's the "You can't tell your side of the story" part that pisses me off,It's not a "Real" family if i can't talk about "Retarded Uncle Jimbo" in the basement...........(names have been changed to protect the fucker)

Seems like a not to dwell time Joey.

:thumbup:

:rofl: :rofl:

Uncle Jimbo

Guest 510kamikazifreak

A Raliant Valient ..

squishy button?

Guest kamakazi620

Ah, see that's the difference here Kami. If it doesn't say Datsun on it, I don't drive it! :D But yeah, I know how you feel. I don't like censorship at all, nor drama. Lately Ratsun has been getting a little of both. Moreso drama. I still haven't had any bad experiences, for which I count myself lucky. It seems many on here now don't work on their Datsuns and post progress enough. I'm updating some videos and dyno sheets from today's fun with the hardbody after the new cam.

One of the reasons i loave you man!!! i sat on edge when you built the LZ24!!!! I wish we would have hung out..........if i showed you how to build a chevy straight 6 you'd be like WTF???? it's THAT easy and HOW much torque????

I clicked on page 2 of this thread and got the default server page.... I thought this was just Joey getting censored again. Then I checked on my iPad... and everything was fine. Cleared cookies and cache and back in action. I thought it was lulzy for sec though.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I clicked on page 2 of this thread and got the default server page.... I thought this was just Joey getting censored again. Then I checked on my iPad... and everything was fine. Cleared cookies and cache and back in action. I thought it was lulzy for sec though.

Just gotta love the daily down...er :rofl: on Ratsun 11:15 pm