Honeymoon Fund parts sale

I can't remember all that i have in my storage unit, so i will go look again tomorrow morning. but what i can remember i will post here and pictures tomorrow:

A87 peanut head: BIG cam(not sure), BIG valves(35mm and 42mm i think? they are L28 valves) disassembled and beadblasted super clean. NOTICE it was disassembled by the previous owner because someone didn't know what they were doing when they put their motor together and bent 2 valves on first start up. so it will need those two valves before put together. otherwise you can go ahead and buy all new stainless valves off ebay. i paid $200. i would like to get as close as i can to that, i really need the money asap! My wedding is September 8th.

L18/L28 Rods with L28 pistons attached: $40

L18 Crank: $50

1968 510 grill with headlight bezels: Purchased from a guy on here from Malaysia for $260, would like to get close to that.

350mm MOMO Woodgrain steering wheel: Has the slots similar to the NARDI wheels - $150 please

http://farm2.static...._5a327bd063.jpg

15x6.5 Black 5-Star wheels with tires: I do not know the offset, i will get pictures on my 510 in the next couple of days. in the meantime, they look like this, but painted all black: $300

http://www.510garage...al_IMG_8009.JPG

I know that i have a bit more, but this is it for now. you can get ahold of me best by texting or calling 425-770-6876. If you do not see the prices fit, feel free to give me an offer.

Dakota

• Like 1
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A87 peanut head: BIG cam(not sure), BIG valves(35mm and 42mm i think? they are L28 valves) disassembled and beadblasted super clean. NOTICE it was disassembled by the previous owner because someone didn't know what they were doing when they put their motor together and bent 2 valves on first start up. so it will need those two valves before put together. otherwise you can go ahead and buy all new stainless valves off ebay. i paid $200. i would like to get as close as i can to that, i really need the money asap!

thinking this would be great for an LZ frankenmotor

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.