Doty (Deal of the year)

skyblue

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got off work yesterday.. got to the car. Parked in a spot close to the curb.. but it was a spot where another car would park in front of me nose to nose. I was about a foot behind the line and hugging the curb to the right. 

Anyway there was literally a car parked over the line touching nose to nose of my car. I was fucking pissed. Took a bunch of pictures... slowly backed out to see if there was ANY damage. There was a smudge in the dirt on the bumper. Ironically, I was parked in the parking lot for a police department. If there was ANY damage, I was going to call. There was nothing... mother fuckers got lucky. 

Fuck man! I mean, what can we do? Now I know why I sometimes see corvettes taking up 2 spaces in parking lots.

a 510 is to small to use up 2 spaces 

and the vette guys look like asshats when they do it 

People need to learn respect and the world would be a better place 

I like the build quality on those grills but I'm  with the Jdong,,   I like the OG grill on your green machine better...... i would let Bababooyee have it back,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, he would probably have to chase me down first though,, but if he can run farther than 26 1/2 feet, he won't have much problem there either. ..  :lol:

• Like 3

I like the build quality on those grills but I'm  with the Jdong,,   I like the OG grill on your green machine better...... i would let Bababooyee have it back,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, he would probably have to chase me down first though,, but if he can run farther than 26 1/2 feet, he won't have much problem there either. ..  :lol:

are u saying you would only make it to first base m a well hit ball to the warning track 

• Like 3

This is a link to the tire I bought a couple years ago. I didn't buy mine from this website. But that's the tire. I got mine from onlinetires.com but they don't have it anymore. :-/

http://dev.americaswheel.com/175-70-14-hankook-mileage-plus-ii-84s-ww.html?category=Interior+Accessories&page=8&part_number=1004558

It's also Hankook. They're 175/70r14. Pretty narrow. People have me shit. But I didn't care. That's what I wanted. It's a cruiser not a bruiser.

• Like 1