Doty (Deal of the year)

skyblue

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man that sure is a difference looks real good and that aint no shit. Only thing since i am a pain is the battery it would look so much better in the truck and now that canby is over[thank god] redo the fuel system and run it up the back side of the fire wall,but ti still looks really nice. :thumbup:  :thumbup:

• Like 1

Wow that's the nicest thing you've ever said to be. Sorta. Lol. I hear you on the battery. Definitely want to relocate it. And the fuel lines, oh boy, I'll redo them someday. I'm actually going to shift my focus to the truck now that the engine is done on the 510. So you'll be seeing some updates on the truck as soon as I get some $$.

• Like 2

Woa Woa Woa there chisel chest. Say what you want about me, but don't you bad mouth my dime. Lol.

Unless you give me $$ for different wheels (which I know won't happen) the titans are going on. But thanks for your concern.

• Like 3

Mad reflection!

So you both took your dimes for the weekend and .. Deets!

Well yes. We went up to help James with with the bluebird and also to learn some thangs. Slept there and kept going Sunday. Though we left around 1:30 Sunday to beat the traffic

Looking good.

Thanks. Now I just have to do the rest of the car. Lol.
  • Like 1

No big updates , just slapped on a bracket for the throttle return spring cause it kept coming off the valve cover bolt head it was hooked onto. So the spring finally has a proper bracket.

E9FE1FAC-E88C-4EE6-8E3C-342758F322F4_zps

Engine oic

25B8DAC6-B8DC-4442-AD45-774D6E7906D4_zps

Artsy oic

CACB48EF-4998-46D9-BBD5-89C32AB08D35_zps

• Like 3

Yea I will. Couldn't use the sandblaster cause the guys were assembling a motorcycle engine at busta nuts shop. I just creaky needed to get a bracket on there to keep the spring from popping off.

• Like 2