521 from the other side of the world

NZ521

phixius linked me this bad ass thread.......fucking sweet rig man... stop doing donuts in my lawn though

i really like the lengthened bed one for the best done jobs of that mod....i still ike he rocker on the front part of the bed to match the underside of the cab but this look sweet too...those wheels with the bue centers are tuff...

u make me wanna work on my 521

dont think about it working on it,do it.
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

These steel dash lids i see poping up in peoples build threads what model did they come out on????? I want one

also here a pic cause posts are useless without them sorry about it being so high ( im fixing that as you read this)!!

400312_2326744388599_169490973_n.jpg

These steel dash lids i see poping up in peoples build threads what model did they come out on????? I want one

also here a pic cause posts are useless without them sorry about it being so high ( im fixing that as you read this)!!

400312_2326744388599_169490973_n.jpg

Is that a BP gas station behind your truck,Thats who i work for here in cali at the refinery.And were is your inside and motor shots.thank you

Is that a BP gas station behind your truck,Thats who i work for here in cali at the refinery.And were is your inside and motor shots.thank you

yup thats a BP and the engine bays a mess and i have no carpet at the mo so those shots will come later .not a problem

the metal dash tops come in 66/67 520

The metal dash tops came in the 520's 65 - 68 . Ive got one in my 521, you can put the entire dash which bolts right in, or mate the 520 top to the 521 bottom that has the stammped texture, (520 is smooth). Ive done the latter, they also just bolt together. Make sure you get the plastic vent peices that attatch to the dash, as they are differnt.

oh well never had 520s here at least i don't think so? never seen one or even heard one over here!

as for the wheels there are a 15x8 enkei rim i dont know the name off them but is pretty easy to find sweet mags here as all the guys with 4wds rip there 15s off and put 20s ect on. Then they sell the 15s for cheap.

and i may have a parts ute coming into my possession its beyond repair but it will have right hand drive parts would any one on here bee keen?

The metal dash tops came in the 520's 65 - 68 . Ive got one in my 521, you can put the entire dash which bolts right in, or mate the 520 top to the 521 bottom that has the stammped texture, (520 is smooth). Ive done the latter, they also just bolt together. Make sure you get the plastic vent peices that attatch to the dash, as they are differnt.

shit u never gave me the plastic vent parts when u hooked me up with the 520 stuff...i had no idea...

oh well never had 520s here at least i don't think so? never seen one or even heard one over here!

as for the wheels there are a 15x8 enkei rim i dont know the name off them but is pretty easy to find sweet mags here as all the guys with 4wds rip there 15s off and put 20s ect on. Then they sell the 15s for cheap.

and i may have a parts ute coming into my possession its beyond repair but it will have right hand drive parts would any one on here bee keen?

I might also be interested in the RHD parts.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...