So. Cal. Classic Datsun/Nissan Truck Meet! 8/17/2012

SHORTDOG

Okay guys, bring em out!

We had a great time at our last 720 truck meet that we decided to open up an invitation to all classic Datsun/Nissan trucks to our next meet, This truck meet will be open to all Datsun's (3's, 5's 6's, 7's) and Nissan's (7's and HB's only)

Sorry nothing against the newer trucks, we are just trying to keep this truck meet classic!

We will be gathering at around 6:pm till ?? at the In-N-Out in Pico Rivera, Ca. on Whittier Blvd. Come hang out and talk truck!

Bring out your Old school 80's style, raced out mini's, 4x4's, stock, slammed out trucks...whatever it don't really matter the condition, we just want to bring all the classics together so pass the word out!

8/17/2012 @ 6:PM...Mark your calendars! :thumbup:

Where it's all going down:

cIn-n-Out.jpg

9070 WHITTIER BLVD

PICO RIVERA, CA 90660 (Map Quest it)

6PM -??

• Like 1
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering what happened to you? Good to hear you guys are stil coming out, make sure that Jose has good tires this time!

lol!

No one really confirmed last time and we ended up having a nice little turn out, this time i have a few others confirmed already from other websites so i figure we should have at least 20 trucks there.