North Ratsun get together Pt 2

1lo620

I was thinking it was time to do another get together up North again. I thought the Carls Jr in Marysville worked out good lots of room right off of I-5.

Was thinking August 25 or 26th.. This way it doesnt interfer with Blue Lake, The North Vancouver Show. It is the same weekend as SWDP BBQ is SoCal , but I dont think that is going to affect us much up here, even though I loved to go to that BBQ....anyways.. If this sounds good to all, lets put it on the calender and make it a date. Does this sound good to all..

sm1.jpg

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Done! I'm there, spead the word people. Maybe I'll weld up a peoples choice trophy!! (Like, "voted on by our peers" kind of thing for fun)

Lets make this a RATS & DATS meet. That way my friends with their Slammed bug and Brat-rod can come!! Yay!

EDIT Import Rats-n-Dats.............None of that ratrod americano riff raff allowed. Good idea ? ?

• Like 1

Not to throw a little rain on this parade but I swear when I drove by there on I5 earlier this week they were building a new restaurant in that section of the parking lot.

Should still be enough room though.

Oh, i should be able to attend this one, in my 720 even, lol.

Ya we should do a mid week gathering, maybe at a pizza place grab a pizza and B.S... I am open for things like this, I am a social kind of guy, and I understand people have different schedules and responsiblities on the weekends. I see no reason why we couldnt do a evening meet durning the week. It nice this time of year we can hang out...If someone wants to try to schedule one during the week post it up, I am sure people will show up, Most of us involved are pretty social people and like to B.S and talk shop and just hang with the friends and enjoy....