Me n' my 720...

Jdm720

Hope this is the right place to introduce myself and my truck... I've been browsing this forum every now and then when I need it for some assistance with my 720, and I finally just registered.. I've had her since October of '11, and have done a couple things here and there, slowly due to the fact that I also have other cars that receive my love..

I still have a lot I want to get done on it... Need the stock corner lights, grill, seats, e-brake, flares, a new front apron... I just picked up some titan wheels a couple days ago, gonna bore em out get some tires and throw em on when I get a chance..

Here's a pic when I got it...

20pshuc.jpg

And a more recent pic... A week or two ago...

345g387.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a big fan of red, but I do dig it on my truck...

Thanks, but I'd much rather have the stock amber corner lights. I'm into euro cars, but not euro lights on non-euro cars...

And the grill, although not too noticeable in the pic, is pretty warped around the headlights..

Welcome aboard bro!

Hey you just missed it! We just held an all 720 meet on 7/20/2012 on Whittier blvd. It was cool and we are already putting things together for the next one....I'll keep you posted. In the meantime you can check out the pics of the meet we had in my other thread called 720 day.

By the way, I'll trade you the clear corners for my stock amber ones...if you want. I am in the East LA area. Let me know.

Not bad.. I'm willing to trade for those...

And here are some pics as I dropped by the tire shop on the way home.. I know, my truck is a mess right now... It's my daily driven work truck.. And I just realized that I haven't washed it for a couple weeks, maybe a month...

beiurm.jpg

Oh yea I need a new shift boot too... I'm proud of that cup-holder B)

30agt5e.jpg

Style over comfort...

4jqc0g.jpg

2 1/4" Straight pipe...

262057o.jpg

To a DC Sports muffler...

f1ej9v.jpg

Shhh.. Nobody's gotta know :thumbup:

2yp182h.jpg

• Like 2

Let me know when Bro. Maybe we can meet up somewhere and switch them out.

Hey i never seen an "E" brake handle like that on a 720 before...i thought they all were under the dash! :o

Hmm I see one under the dash too.....

Wonder which one works..... or if they both do.

How's thursday evening..? I have school after work tomorrow..

That's because it's custom, I got it out of a pathfinder.

But I realized that my 720 has this strange crappy e-brake setup.. And although it looks awesome, it barely works haha.. I'm going to be installing a hydraulic e-brake soon

Thanks Bro! I guess i just have to change my bulbs now because when i got home, i noticed that all the lights were "white" all the way across and one was out actually...so i am going to put in some new "amber" bulbs so they can light up amber at night.