Looking to buy a Datsun 620 (near Bay Area, Ca)

Hello Ratsun members!

Due to a recent love (and slight obsession :) ) with Datsun's, I've finally decided to sell my '66 mustang to purchase my first Datsun Pick Up.

I'm looking to buy a truck that's as close to the original as possible. By that, I mean, no engine or body mods. Stereo mods, however, are welcomed!

I'm willing to pay up to $3500 (maybe even more depending on it's perks) for a stick shift truck that is a solid runner and has few (or no) mechanical issues and less than 100k miles.

I'm not too concerned about the exterior of the car (ie color, minor dents, etc), but please no rust spots and no lowered trucks. Oh and the straighter the better, of course.

Same goes for the interior! If there are tears or anything in the bench, I wouldn't mind putting a seat cover or two until I decide to swap it out for a leather one.

Sell me anything you have really, just the more perks it has, the better/the more I'll spend. Local cars only please.

Thank you!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not so local, BUT, I've got probly the best deal on here for you.

f726e91b.jpg

1b15a920.jpg

2e4da276.jpg

fa685d2d.jpg

9c55818d.jpg

Just now finishing all new blue carpet, also have all original plastic floor covering. A/C is in great order, waiting on new switch to be delivered. Everything works and is in great shape. 72,xxx miles, 4speed stick, blue carpet, fresh re-built bench seat. I'll have more pic's. Of carpet up shortly. I'm in spokane, asking 4k OBO

• 2 weeks later...

Just now finishing all new blue carpet, also have all original plastic floor covering. A/C is in great order, waiting on new switch to be delivered. Everything works and is in great shape. 72,xxx miles, 4speed stick, blue carpet, fresh re-built bench seat. I'll have more pic's. Of carpet up shortly. I'm in spokane, asking 4k OBO

Awesome car and I'd love to look at it but washington is a bit far from me :( good luck on selling thought :)

What does salvaged title mean? I kind of have an idea but I'd like to know the actual proper explaination thanks.

It's either been in an accident (totaled) or has been stolen. That's not what steers me away but more so the fact that it's a long procedure to get it registered because you have to go through several inspections, and, sometimes, you have to pay for those inspections. Here's a link to a brief explanation on california's dmv website: http://dmv.ca.gov/pubs/brochures/howto/htvr13.htm

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.