240Z Drift Car

Well after waiting patiently making calls here and there finally found a shell to replace mine. ( http://community.rat...-my-first-240z/)

5Ib5Ge5Jc3k73Ia3Jec6uc90546d69f9a1966.jp

Tomorow i shall be making a trip to go pick this thing up tomorow. My plan is to get it back to driving form by tuesday or wedsnesday at the latest. No motor or trans comes with it just simple chassis for me to get started on.

5G85Q35P13k53I83N5c6ud35b7426f5461a78.jp

What finalized my decision to swap over instead of fixing my current one is a while back i hit a curb awhile agi after inspecting it after the incident there was a gap between the tension rod mount and the frame rail big enough for me to put my finger through the opening, well after the front collision accident that gap was erased

5O65G65F23K33L33H7c7209b03d79399d1a7f.jp

I coped some used tires from akumazedex for my spinwerks wheels but seems one has a sidewall puncture but they'll be my.drift spares. So pretty much everthing fom my car is going onto this one coilovers, engine, trans and drieshaft,blah,blah,blah all in a two day shouldnt be a problem. Still needa grab tires for my spinwerks because im getting tired of not rocking them.

Next few days are gonna feel like forever @_@

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since i finished up about two hours ago and wrote on my blog i dont have the energy to make this that much different so heres what i mainly did today

DSC_0603.jpg

DSC_0605.jpg

DSC_0606.jpg

DSC_0609.jpg

DSC_0614.jpg

DSC_0629.jpg

DSC_0636.jpg

more details alexdatsun.wordpress.com

btw the rust doesnt add character its just ugly as fuck in person, maybe ill get some ZG Flares and leave the scorn marks on the fenders, ill be cool right?

why are you throwing this one together? does it have to be your daily or something? Now's the perfect chance to refresh the whole shell and do a bunch of shit to it while it's all apart.

just wondering.

Well its a matter of a few things starting with needing a daily, not having the space (thats my homies gerrrr aj), neighbor not too happy about the car activity and not having the cash flow to actually restore it they way i would like to.

It was in vacaville like 15 mins from fairfield

So you come up near me and don't even call to help load up a z!? Lol

Glad you got a shell though, are you going to take the wing parts off or re-complete it?

So you come up near me and don't even call to help load up a z!? Lol

Glad you got a shell though, are you going to take the wing parts off or re-complete it?

Lol well if you wouldve helped we were only there for like 15 minutes anyway and towed it all the way back to the citt. Yeah im gonna complete the wing since i just need the center piece from zccjdm. Anyone know where i can get a sunroof window thingy?

• Like 1

So let me get this straight, you had a car with some front damage ( fixable ). Then you went and bought a shell that has rear damage and a giant hole in the roof? I thought maybe you were going to use the new carl for parts to fix your accident damage, but I guess not.

How is this an upgrade ??????????

So let me get this straight, you had a car with some front damage ( fixable ). Then you went and bought a shell that has rear damage and a giant hole in the roof? I thought maybe you were going to use the new carl for parts to fix your accident damage, but I guess not.

How is this an upgrade ??????????

Dear smart ass, frame is bent, tension rod mount is off, and the strut towers are uneven so thats why im swapping shells genius. As for the roof and rear bumper Im going grab that stuff from the black one. Go bash jalens thread, thanks Dat510 for actually reading some of the shit before commenting.

• Like 1