american pickers

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven`t had those extended channels since 1995 , :D ,, although they did raise the cheeeep package up to $23. a month now and if i didn`t HAVE to have cable Internets i would be pulling the 300' of cable out of the ground with my tractor and taking it down to the recycle center . <_<

I haven`t had those extended channels since 1995 , :D ,, although they did raise the cheeeep package up to $23. a month now and if i didn`t HAVE to have cable Internets i would be pulling the 300' of cable out of the ground with my tractor and taking it down to the recycle center . <_<

wait so they never showed the episode of hoarders you were on to you? And u never seen it cause the rabbit ears doesn't pick up hd? :rofl:

Hmmmmmm.... Yagi antennas!

Actually, having visited their Tokyo factory in 1963, that's really a "Yagi Uda " array as referred to by Dr Yagi himself. His assistant Uda deserves much credit for the actual physical implementation of the theoretical work of Dr Yagi. The sales staff at "Yagi Anten Kabuseki Kaikan" company wasn't even aware of this fact until I explained this to them . I got much respect for that on that day. P.S. I had a ball in Tokyo in the 1960s.