HRH's garage sale: Z22, U67, intake manifolds, transmission!

You buy naow!!! :D

So since I now have broseph's KADE, I've decided I need to clean out the garage, mainly to get more space to work in. I'm drowning in motors and motor parts, plus a shitload of L16s because no one wants them!

First up for sale is a Z22 block, I believe it's standard bore. The motor supposedly only has 8000 miles on it or something, it was mentioned it had oiling issues. I found a decidedly slack chain and some chain eaten guide rails. Was still rotating just fine when I pulled it apart. It should be just fine for rebuild. Cylinders had a bit of ridge. .020" would take of that nicely.

~$150

Z22block1.jpg

Next up is my old U60 race head (same as U67). This was originally out of a 610. Head has been ported for around 1.5", maybe a little smaller dual SU setup and then was converted to fuel injection. Fuel injection holes in intake could easily be welded up to return to carbureted application. Cam is a delta regrind copy of an L7 Nismo rally cam. Quite lumpy, good power after 3000 rpm. Head needs nothing, can be installed and run as is. Valves, seals, guides were new, survived 3 years of abuse running Royal Purple and my heavy foot. Rather hate to part with it, but I'm running out of vehicles to put motors in. ;) Comes with 4 hole cam gear. Cam likes #4 hole. Head was also clearanced .030", forgot to mention that.

~$300

u60head1.jpg

Next is the first version of the EFI manifold for the above head. This is a necked down 280z manifold. It works fine but will choke after 5500 rpm on a motor with porting and a big cam. Would work perfectly on a stock L20b, or even mildly modified.

~$150

L20Befimaniold1.jpg

Last up is the holy grail so to speak. I'm rather annoyed I haven't gotten to use this, but I've made my decision and I'm sticking to it this time. This is the improved version of the L20 EFI manifold. Large runners, with air horns built inside the plenum. It's set up for a KA/SR throttle body. Manifold flange is stock 280z at the moment, with additional material on the edges to allow for port matching up to 1.5". Took the Datsun guru a day to make the tool to flare the runners. I have no doubt this will work much better than the previous design.

~$300

L20Befimani1.jpg

L20Befimani2.jpg

L20Befimani3.jpg

Last but not least is a set of standard pistons and rods from an SR20DET. (86mm) Was planning these in a turbo L20, but have changed motor paths, so now they're just sitting around.

~$150

No oics of these, sorry. Not very impressive anyway, they just look like stock dirty pistons and rods. Good condition though, no big scratches or anything. Perfectly usable. Bought them from a guy who was doing an SR22 stroker.

I am in Spokane as most of you know. Some of this I will ship, I would prefer local pickup on the block as it's heavy but I have shipped blocks before. Just lots of shipping. Send me a PM if you're interested.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Kill the thread with tips in it, and keep the thread that was derailed? :confused:

derailed??

Isnt that what Ratsuns all aboot?

Okay fine, keep this one, shit I don't know! ;) I'm too tired, need to go to sleep. I suppose it doesn't really matter which one is killed, just one was more updated than the other.

• Like 1
Guest 510kamikazifreak

Okay fine, keep this one, shit I don't know! ;) I'm too tired, need to go to sleep. I suppose it doesn't really matter which one is killed, just one was more updated than the other.

Okayfine...

dont come over here..he stays on the realm

Guest 510kamikazifreak

good lookin out :)

ohh lala now to get it here without an arm and a leg. time to call me some of my buddies at LTL companies.

Half price it has an Orange filter.... :rofl: :sneaky:

the first version of the EFI manifold for the above head. This is a necked down 280z manifold. It works fine but will choke after 5500 rpm on a motor with porting and a big cam. Would work perfectly on a stock L20b, or even mildly modified.

~$150

L20Befimaniold1.jpg

what computer did you use for this?

Update:

Old manifold tentatively spoken for.

Z22 block tentatively spoken for.

U60 head some interest, nothing concrete yet, though I would like it to go to a certain person.

New manifold tentatively spoken for.

I may put the SR20 piston set up on craigslist, as not everyone wants stock STD bore turbo pistons.

Oh yeah, and here's an acceleration run with the old EFI manifold:

You snooze you lose....

Update:

Old manifold tentatively spoken for. Gone with the wind dudes

Z22 block tentatively spoken for.

U60 head some interest, nothing concrete yet, though I would like it to go to a certain person.

New manifold tentatively spoken for.

I may put the SR20 piston set up on craigslist, as not everyone wants stock STD bore turbo pistons.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.