Back to the future -- Datsun 620

w_datsun_a

I ordered the heater control valve on ebay recently. It was a Nissan factory part still in the box so I would try your dealer since you said they had Datsun parts, but I don't know where it would be cheaper from. Here is a link where I got mine from- they had great service and fast shipping.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/311265695672?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Also, where did you get the door squeegee's, the antenna, and the door seals from? -Thanks!!

One last thing, the same ebay store has the firewall grommets for the heater, I know that. But they are kindve pricey. But they might have the hoses, but im not positive.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the same set window squeegies and window channel. Nice stuff. Save and reuse the old clips from your old squeegies. The new ones a flimsy and break. You will have to move them on the new squeegie to fit your slots in the door  YMMV

I would agree with this.  On the first side that was replaced a total of 3 clips were broken.  None on the second side (lessons were learned).  Also, like you said the position of each clip had to be moved to fit the door prior to trimming the excess rubber.

• Like 1

If the floors are just pin holed then you could just clean the metal and tack weld them up. Crud you could fill them with a torch and solder honestly. But I don't see anything wrong with the POR idea if they are structurally solid and you're just making them weather proof again. I would also por the underside when you're done, or undercoat or truck bed liner or whatever.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...