1972 510 2 door for sale $6000 - $8000 can i do that

Not finished but with some enthusiastic Datsun head interested we might just finish it faster.

The goal of this one is a copy, if you will, of Rusty Bird. Bare metal shell, with a completed engine bay, interior of hood and roof painted base clear Silver. The roof is very clean.

Or other colors, open to opinion and someone who is looking for a 2 door in the up coming months.

It getting coilovers, seats, new headliner, new window rubber, and the list goes on. Single slammer KA efi, 5 speed. Etc etc

So if you are looking for a Daily driver and not in a hurry. Lets talk

lasvagas11_6602.jpg

lasvagas11_6603.jpg

lasvagas11_6604.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2-3 months, our big rush is to get Jeremy's 69 rhd project done. (Bluelake baby), We will be working on this little by little, while working on everything else.

Should have the engine bay painted by Friday night. Keep checkin out the build page as things get done.

Silver engine bay, Bare metal shell with a flat clear, and eched so it doesn't rust under the clear.

Konie rewinds 14-6.5 0 offset, with ZG flares.

yo james, i'm still looking for something along the "budget build/daily driver" lines. running motor and seats are all i really need. the rest can come later.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.