620 fiberglass parts [new] !

Hi Guys,

All of the fiberglass products will still be available. When the rear panels were made, I had a bulk order of 25 made. Also, at that time, the fabrication shop wanted the same price with them louvered or not, so I chose louvered. I have sold 20 of these and I want to take a minute to THANK YOU all personally that bought one!! There are 2 left to sell and the fabrication shop that built them is now gone, so it looks like that is it for now. I DO have another source that stamps louvers (like Funtana's license plate!!) so I may make another run on them. Possibly unlouvered also. Thanks again!!

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Check out Guy Gray's thread on His 620 build. He made a plain panel and had it chromed. He has a sheet metal bender, which I do not, so possibly He can start making the non-louvered ones. I had 25 made at a shop, and I am almost out with no thoughts or re-running them. That shop is out of business. PM Guy at fontana620 to see if He is interested in making a few. Once again, THANKS TO ALL of You that supported Me!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

hey im right there with ya, but its all he had bro :lol::fu: heh

i've gotten use to it by now tho.. im afraid im gonna need to get a new air damn eventually tho, altho i could easily fix the one i got.. its got a chip an a crack .. nothin major but i'd rather just get a new one.. an save this as a back up..

i think a few months ago when my friend was borrowin my truck.. i think he hit a small animal or something, idk.. cause it didnt look curbed.. idk.. no biggy..

hey im right there with ya, but its all he had bro :lol::fu: heh

i've gotten use to it by now tho.. im afraid im gonna need to get a new air damn eventually tho, altho i could easily fix the one i got.. its got a chip an a crack .. nothin major but i'd rather just get a new one.. an save this as a back up..

i think a few months ago when my friend was borrowin my truck.. i think he hit a small animal or something, idk.. cause it didnt look curbed.. idk.. no biggy..

Just givin yah a hard time. :D

I saved a cat once with mine. :lol: I have some chips and cracks to. Ill fix them eventually.....

• 3 weeks later...

if you guys still want some of those rear filler plates i work at sheet metal shop and im sure if someone who has one were to take messurements and make me a drawing i could get some made up and even chromed. just thought i would put that idea out there for you all, let me know

ya if you can could you do as much detail as you can. like hole sizes, if it has a radius the degrees if possible or and bends. ill need as much detail as possibly to give to the programers. and i noticed the other day we have the brake press tooling for doing louvals to i think. ill double check tomorrow morning

Guys........... I am going on a "Holiday" haitus on sales for a little while. I will only be doing minimal sales into the beginning of the new year on all items. If You need anything, please write to: steroid620@yahoo.com

Please keep in mind that I will not be doing any rush orders. Each order will take some time to fill.

Merry CHRISTmas and I'll let You know when I am back to full time sales.

• 2 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.