Ratsun is Closing Down... ?

Well, it's been fun.

Haha. Just kidding. Hopefully you didn't have a heart attack.

Although, as you might have noticed, we've been having issues lately that culminated in some sort of equipment failure on DH's end, effectively killing the site for over a day. Due to the slowness of the site and its general growth, we've decided to move hosts and we need your help to front the bill. Please donate what you can to Jeffry's paypal account at datsunlb110@hotmail.com .

Thanks for making this a great community!

Thomas and Jeffry

• Like 7
  • Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Donated 20 bucks. I have been a member for 4 years and jeff has never asked for any donations to keep the site going he just pays out of pocket every year. Lets show him how much we love this site and help him by paying the bill. If every one pitches in he wont have to pay out of pocket come on guys atleast 10 bucks. I know we have all been desparate to see the site go back online.

• Like 3

Booyah! Back up and running, yay! As I posted on the Realm seeing as there was no Ratsun available, I have too much invested interest on threads I've created on half cocked motors theories and whatnot that I'd rather not have tossed out in the cyberspace trash bin. I'm donating $25.

Did you seriously ask Datsun, specifically ratsun people for money? LMAO!!!

;P

Like most drugs the first hit is free...

... and I'm an addict so I'll be sending some money :rofl:

You know, I REALLY dislike multiple ads on forums. I just browsed Nicoclub, not a fan of the layout. I get enough ads on tv. I think we just need to pony up the dough and keep the site paid for through regular contributors.

• Like 3

Jesus Thomas you scared me for a sec!

sending some monies tomorrow.

Jeff has been keeping this place up since 07 and has never asked for donations.

theres a donate button that can be added as part of the forum software most of the time

and still Jeff has kept this place running for us. ADD FREE MIND YOU!

Ratsun has raised a bit of coin for good causes in the community before and now its needed more than ever.

pitch in 50 cents if ya got it!

theres like 12k users here...... it adds up.

• Like 2

You know, I REALLY dislike multiple ads on forums. I just browsed Nicoclub, not a fan of the layout. I get enough ads on tv. I think we just need to pony up the dough and keep the site paid for through regular contributors.

We dont know what it means to have him host. It does not mean that that we would have to use his forum software. We could still use IPboard (and its a pain to switch software, let alone upgrade). Hosting is simply where the forum exists.

Money sent. Thanks for the awesome site Jeff.

I think it's time the Members start picking up the tab. Not by force, but by choice. Do as Skib said and use that "DONATE" button here. I think there are enough regular attenders here that it wouldn't be an issue at all.

It would help if we knew what are goal was to keep it the way it is/was.

Ask yourself this guys, how many times did you try to get on and get the fatal error page, if it was 50 times, well I think your addicted like me, :wacko: so lets do what we need to keep it like it is, which is GREAT.

I donated, and I will send more if needed.

wayno

• Like 2
Do as Skib said and use that "DONATE" button here. I think there are enough regular attenders here that it wouldn't be an issue at all.

lol Iv been talking about that button for a while.

we could easily cover the early tab with the donate button feature.