maybe the homeless guy just likes AE86's?!!

my dogleg 63A in my 81 b210 started a leak until i noticed my trans mount bolts were missing

i pissed off a homeless man by my job doing a burnout in front of the dumpster he lives behind and the next day i made a left turn and heard driveshaft hitting tunnel

lost may 2 oz of fliud before i noticed...it was pooling on the slave so at first that was what i suspected until i saw

the seal on the boot (rear extension assembly) or the expansion plug was leaky and had a pool of gear oil under the striker

now i hope to driveshaft doesn't need a balancing. i could make tires chirp in every gear but now the car doesn't hook up the same:

instead of a burnout at any grade level or surface from stop, the H145's got wheelhop and maybe burnout on an incline and a little roar in rear axle so maybe a bearing but pinion sounds ok ..no shavings in diff fluid but i was gonna swap in an H165 anyways with discs

clutch feels ok but not as crisp...got a borg warner 92002A kit from rockauto for 63A dogleg....need to check rest of bolts cuz he loosened my starter too...gotta check bell housing bolts

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A homeless guy, living behind a dumpster, had a 3/4" ratchet, with a metric socket set, a 12" extension, a wobbler, and a floor jack to get under there???

...... or you've been doing burnouts rattling all the bolts loose? ....... .. :lol:

efdba550_im-not-saying-its-aliens-but-its-aliens.jpeg

• Like 2

Wa hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha (ow, I hurt myself)

Dude doing burnouts and chirping the tires in every gear loosened the bolts on your car. (if they were even properly tightened by a home mechanic in the first place) The constant abuse has fucked it up not the homeless guy. Bet the front seal is leaking oil on your clutch causing slip or maybe, just a guess here, but maybe the clutch is just burned out.

Now fix it and enjoy driving it.

• Like 1

i can see where the homeless guy might have been annoyed by him. I'm 950 miles away and I'm a little annoyed already.

It's rare that I wish there was a "REALLY LIKE THIS" button. This is one of those times.

81sunnyson - Congrats on being today's top poster! Time wasted in INSOMNIACS is non refundable. I want my time back.

• Like 1

i feel dumber for having read this..

Hey Forrest, quote yourself and take it over to Insomniacs and mention this thread and they will refund you 5 intelligence points. (sorry, only one quote per person)

he had hours to mess with the car while i was at work

where im from crack heads fix head gaskets!!

i couldnt lock my doors cuz the lock cyclinders were all punched out until i went to a locksmith

he would turn on my side marker lights and drain my battery