want a 510 fuel pump

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rad,

You'd better learn quick that you need to be VERY specific with your posts. We don't know if you have a PL510, HL510, stock engine swapped engine or what. Be specific and search before you post and you will usually find an answer.

Ok I have a datsun 510 . With a 200sx z20e napz swap.. this car been park for 4 years ... So I put in new gas in today so i start it.it turn on.for two second then it just die .. after that I check the relay it was still good and then I turn the key on and try to listen for the fuel pump . But i don't hear nothing .... And my fuel pump got hot ..

check to be sure that shit isn't clogged up man, that could cause it to get hot also. Check filters, pull lines and blow threw....

Remove the pump and check it, look inside. 4 years is a while for condensation to build up and rust to happen... get some rubber hose and test outside the vehicle to be sure thats the problem before you throw money at it.

I have an NOS NEW fuel pump for a 1981-1983 720 Pickup with the Z22 Z24............will this work for him? I simply don't know the later Z-series engine components!! I would GUESS that it will bolt up, but the fittings may not be the same, however may be an easy "fix". Somebody help!!

17010-06W27fuelpump.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.