Jesters King Cab

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There are only two rings really. The inner left and the outer right are the same and the inner right and outer left are the same. ;)

Guys, I'll look through my stash of parts, but I think I might have a few rings. They might be from a 521 though, are they the same?

Truck looks Bad-Ass!:cool: I love the tailgate and the tail pipe (guess I just love tail:blink:) I'd lose the stripes tho and paint the grille black or charcoal.

Thats just my 2 cents. Awesome truck:D I also like the contrast when the gas door is open and the interior too.

• 2 weeks later...
...can we get a couple more pics of under hood

I knew there was a couple I forgot to load. I was loading some other photos today and found these two.

100_2904.jpg

100_2906.jpg

I chose to use an early model 620 brake booster with my dual SU's. I am concidering the thought of a T3 or T4 draw through which would allow me to go back to the later model. :D I like the idea of a Nissan Turbo diesel too. That would be cool in a 620 KC.:cool::cool:

while at jesters we went to the bank and a snap a couple pics..

First time really using this cam and its slow.. so i couldnt snap the one were jes had his face out the rear window with his tounge stickin out.. :P woulda made a great pic tho..

jester001.jpg

jester002.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks, I appreciate that. There is a some stuff I would like to redo, but, it looks good.

Loved your truck as well. The quality of work on the body was VERY good. I want to shave my handles now. I'm thinking of running making mine a remote mounted latch with a cable setup. It just scares the heck out of me to think of loosing power and not being able to get in.

That and I liked the color as well. Was that a "special blend" of primer or is that a flat paint color?

my s10 has a back up door popper so if battery goes dead so there are things you can do plus the bullit door is the easyest truck to get into..:mad:

anyway the (primer) is a catelist with a tint that i get at bobs paint land...gettn ready to spray a all orange one...i send ya a pic of how it turns out

I was thinking Ratsun yesturday and think I am going to use a 620 hood release handle and cable setup mounted under the front fenders up against the firewall for my "access". ALL DATSUN!! :cool:

very nice....mine is in (a) window and i touch a magnet to it and it pops open...can get the set up at radio shack

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

My Kodak easy share will not allow me to see my pictures through that program. I can't even load new pics. That's why I haven't updated anything. Trying to work with the idiots at Kodak to get it figured out. I'm about to visit their head quarters with a bazooka and see if that will get their attention.

Oh, I would try a different program then. If it's to open the file itself try the windows pic viewer. If it's getting the pics out of the camera manually go into it though my computer.