Ratsun T-Shirts Now Available

Why not use some of fisch's art work? Any of his Datto pics would make a great shirt! :D

Because that's HIS work, I can't just go and use it. I'm sure if he wanted to he could totally do that, his work is great!

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Just got my Ratsun shirt in and I'm pretty darn happy with the quality. I ended up with the small oval RnW logo on front with the large Ratsuning Sun logo on back in royal blue and it's cooler than the other side of the pillow!

• 2 weeks later...

It's just like the saying goes, too many chefs in the kitchen...in the past there's always been all these 'great' ideas floating around. Let's set up a Ratsun T-Shirt...lots of people came up with a thread on getting some made...end result...NOTHING. Others wanted to set up a meetup...lots of ideas thrown around, plenty of places and times suggested...end result...NOTHING. So unless you get your own idea's ball rolling, it will likely go no where. Just saying, that's the trend, if you don't think so do a search for 't-shirt' or meet up and unless the new server only dates back to when we switched to this new server, trust me there were a lot of threads started but nothing ever got off the ground, hence why you don't see other ones on here today.

Understand all. That seems to be the way of a lot of things online. Ive been on multiple forums and its always the same. If it takes being the pusher for this then maybe I can get off my lazy ass. I just didnt want to step on anyones toes... especially if one was already in the works. Ill just drop the subject until I have something a little more concrete. Thanks for the info!

Oh sheet!!! And he did it! Good work Tristin, love the new shirts you're pumpin out, keep 'em comin. It's very cool to see Dimer's constructive critisizm, Tristin's pledge to make it work, and then fruits on the tree. Never too many chefs in the kitchen bro, just lotsa different styles to choose from :D Shit, I even make a shirt for the ladies with a RatnWrenches modified with a bow in it's ear. Ratsun girls seem to love it so far. Can never have too many options. Unless you like to wear the same shirt ery day.

• Like 1

I totally forgot this thread even existed. Good call CJ :) It only took me a year to get off my ass, but shirts are on their way and per UPS will be here monday. Im just happy to contribute to the community and hopefully likes the work I do. 

Ive thought about making a Ratsun design as well with a little forum kickback if any are sold. We will see. 71 has a good thing going with these, so I might just stick to Datsuns in general. 

Thanks again for the reminder on what I posted. 

• Like 1

The shirts in this thread are still available. If you go to the first post it has all the ordering info and a link to the different options.

I just got a new one to replace the one I've had for a few years, came in last week. The old one has lots of welding burns, grease stains and tears so I'll continue to wear it in the garage, but now I've got a nice one to wear out on the town :lol:

Yeah I set it up a long time ago so anyone can order them without PM'ing me at all, just go to the first page of this thread for ordering info! :)

Glad to read you guys have ordered and enjoyed them enough to reorder more! I plan on doing up some more designs just have to dust the cobwebs off and get cranking! :)

• 1 month later...

I was looking for the stickers he used to make actually, but thanks!

Just replied to your PM. Sorry I had back surgery about 2 weeks ago and haven't been on while recovering. Thanks!

So that is why I haven't gotten my shirt, sorry to hear about that, back surgery recovery is a BITCH, I know first hand. If it's any consolation, it was worth it in the end, I'm much better now. No fles ability after a 4 level fusion, but no pain either!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just place an ordered on a ratsun shirt. Does anyone know if you can get the old ratsun stickers with rat and wrenchs?

Just the rat and wrenches or the rising sun ones? If 71Dimer comes online he can sell the R&W and if not I can sell you a few. Otherwise if you want the rising sun ones I have a couple extra I can send you. PM me your address and Ill send you a couple. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...