Ratsun T-Shirts Now Available

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm ok here is what I was thinking. I thought that I may have scanned in a lower resolution picture and used that for the shirt you ordered so that's why I needed to know your product number...if it was my mistake of putting in a low resolution design image I would totally give you a new shirt since it would have been my mistake, but looking into it here is what I found.

IMAGE SIZE COMPARISON:

Kiznook's Shirt Product 3325230-2959193:

Front Small Logo: 483px X 639px (2.4"x3.2")

Back Large Flag: 1820px x 1394px) (9.1"x7.0")

My Shirt Product 3325179-2959131:

(This is the shirt I showed at the beginning of my t-shirt thread btw)

Front Small Flag: 611px X 468px (3.1"x2.3")

Back Large Logo: 1500px X 1988px (7.5"x9.9")

So as you can see they images are essentially the same size in pixel count and in size.

I checked and the design tools on spreadshirt will not allow me to take a tiny low resolution design image and make it larger but I still wanted to confirm it by looking at your order/product number directly. So at least I eliminated me screwing something up.

Based on looking at your pictures it definately looks like you got a bad one. The flag itself doesn't seem bad, unless the Ratsun wording looks a little like it bleeded out some but that ratsun logo looks terrible. Almost like they shifted the thing while it was being printed/screened (whatever process they use). Again as you can tell from my first pictures on the thread the Ratsun logo and flag including lettering is crisp and clean.

I've already drafted an email to Spreadshirt saying what happened and what your complaint is about but I haven't sent it because I wanted to rule out my possible mistake (about the low resolution image) but now at least I can provide them with your order number and what not. I have it saved at home so I can sent it to them later this evening.

I'm basically asking what they can recommend to come to a solution on this, so at least I'll hear directly from them about what they can do. I'll try to send them these images as well as the images of my initial order to show them the difference in quality. I'm not saying you shouldn't contact them because you should, I'm just trying to help out here.

Thanks Kiznook, I'm trying to do whatever I can to help fix this for you. I'll get back to you if/when I hear from them ok?

Infact if anyone else has taken any pictures of their shirts please post them here so we can see them. I have not heard any negative feedback from all the other orders so I assume all is well, and this this is just a random error by spreadshirt. I was and still am very happy with the results in my initial order of two of these t-shirts so I'm a little discouraged Kiznook's shirt looks like that. Hopefully it's not a trend! :)

Thanks,

71DIMER

Hey Kiznook, well I went ahead and contacted spreadshirt yesterday and asked what options you had. They responded today and it looks like you have 3 options.

(1) You're able to return the tshirt (they'll even send you a pre-paid postage) and get a new one made.

(2) Get a refund coupon for something else on spreadshirt

(3) Keep it and get 50% off coupon for another spreadshirt item.

Well I PM'ed you the email they sent so you can use as reference, hope this helps you out! :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks good, I think I might pick up a blue one with a large logo on the back when I get back home in a couple weeks.

I know it's a hassle getting all these designed and whatnot, but would there be any interest in getting a lighter, zippered version of the sweatshirts made? Or a long-sleeved version of the T-Shirts? I'm debating whether or not to get a hoodie as well, so I thought I'd throw those ideas out there...

BTW, I think the shirts look great... The Ratsun logo sans background looks a lot better than the standard one IMO. :thumbsup:

Hey fellas I'd love to see the shirts you guys all bought...plus I'm sure others might want to see what they look like on someone rather than just on your monitors...so post them if you got them! :)

hmm it's hot as hell right now. i think a ratsun tank top is a good idea.:D

Ask and you shall receive! :)

Take a look at the site, in the very top. Glad to put some tank tops in there for you guys.

• 1 month later...
does anyone know if there is still a coupon code available for the Ratsun shirts. i tried the spreadshirt227 and was denied. thanks:blink:

Try these $5 off coupon codes for spreadshirt:

DEALTAKER.COM (set to expire 10/1/08)

or

THANKYOU (not sure if it's still good or when it will expire)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
what about the shirts with the sleeves that go just past the elbow? i would get 2-3 if you had those....blues and greens would be GREAT. yo uknow, where there white in the chest area?

Hey I'd be happy to try to get that but I have no idea what kind of t-shirt you're looking for. The only one I can think of is the baseball t-shirt since it has different colored sleeves but the only ones I see that are 3/4 sleeve are for women. Let me know if that's what your looking for. Thanks.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...