Ratsun T-Shirts Now Available

order mine,one white small ratsun front,large flag on back,one yellow to match my 620sm. flag front,largeratsun on back,Ihope they get here before sat.car show is on sunday......THANKS.....:cool:

Very cool 73dat...keep an eye out for the shipping tracking information from them. It will let you know the expected delivery date so at least you'll know fairly quick if you'll get it before this weekend. I got mine in about 4 days so it wasn't too bad. Hope you enjoy them! :D

Also let us know if you used that coupon code and if it still worked or not.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Close, it is the ratsun logo but with out the big white circle behind it, and then the normal "Ratsun" lettering under it. And maybe on the back near the top of shirt, near the neck a small ratsun flag.

ratsunshirt.jpg

Ok Gensaiken, this should make you happy...check my site (row 15) :D

I'm actually digging the black t-shirt...looks stealthy! :)

I'll have to dig in my wallet and pick up one of those.

Cool beans, enjoy!

Kick ass designs! I am getting a couple for sure.

Right on...make sure you take a look thru all of them, I've been adding some suggested designs as I go along.

Of course the wife asks: Do they have pink?:blink:

I do now. Well I made a pink one up just for your senorita ztrain...look at the very end of the site. Hope she likes it, if not the design she wants let me know and I can try to add them on as desired. :D

Jester:

I'll get around to adding the .net to all of them it's just that I started making them for me and I only wanted the Ratsun name on it. Keep an eye out and you'll soon see them all sporting the .net eventually.

FivetenAaron:

Cool, congrats and thanks. Which one did you end up getting?

Guys once you order them please tell us where you live and how long it took you to get them so others will know the approx. delivery time.

got my t shirts today live in southern calif.HEMET,CA. order on 5/12/08

That's not terribly bad, I wonder what others delivery times were?

You should post a pic of you wearing it! :D

Just ordered one. Really wish more of them said .net and it would be cool to have something on the back with the front blank.

Hoodies?

I want it like this, I want it like that, I want it to glow in the dark, nag nag nag...jeez!

LOL...just kidding.

Ok I've added some with just the ratsun logo and ratsun flag with ratsun.net on the backs. They're about halfway so scroll to them.

I've also added a few sweatshirt at the very end but they're pretty pricey so be forwarned...oh and for some reason they're charging more for the black sweatshirt, don't ask me why.

Bare with me guys I'm trying to please everyone's wishes for the shirts but time and 6 cars, not to even mention while trying to organize my wedding with my fiancee (who by the way has been the one helping me with modifying the graphics provided by Kiznook [see I gave you credit] so you can thank her not me for getting this whole thing off the ground) is taking up precious time.

For future reference let me know what basic colors you guys think I should stick too rather than making too many color choices. I only figured there are some owners with pretty wild color/paintjobs so they might want to try to have a shirt that's close to their car color. :)

daaaaaamn I just missed ratsun for a while and you have tshirts!! Im getting mine right away its going to be a long trip for my T to come here but I will proudly wear it on my Datsun meets here in Guatemala.

Maybe if I miss the forum again, when I come back we can have keychains :D

Great job!!!

daaaaaamn I just missed ratsun for a while and you have tshirts!! Im getting mine right away its going to be a long trip for my T to come here but I will proudly wear it on my Datsun meets here in Guatemala.

Maybe if I miss the forum again, when I come back we can have keychains :D

Great job!!!

Thanks amigo, hope you enjoy your shirts when you get them. Do me a favor (and this goes to the rest of you guys who have ordered them), take a pictures of you wearing them and post it up on this thread. I'd like to see the Ratsun shirts that have been sent out and them being out in the real world. :)

:eek: OMG thats what im talking about, but with the 510 written :D

Thanks amigo, hope you enjoy your shirts when you get them. Do me a favor (and this goes to the rest of you guys who have ordered them), take a pictures of you wearing them and post it up on this thread. I'd like to see the Ratsun shirts that have been sent out and them being out in the real world. :)

Sure!!

Got my shirt today

I am VERY dissapointed in the quality of the print. the edges are really fuzzy, especially on the small logo. Pretty much not worth $25

hate to be a downer, And nothing against your hard work to get these made, just throwing my opinion out there.

Got my shirt today

I am VERY dissapointed in the quality of the print. the edges are really fuzzy, especially on the small logo. Pretty much not worth $25

hate to be a downer, And nothing against your hard work to get these made, just throwing my opinion out there.

Sorry to hear that...as you know they came straight from the website I have no 'hand' in making them personally so don't worry you're not offending me at all.

I put close up pics of the small logo for everyone to see the quality of the print so if yours isn't the same I would seriously contact spreadshirt to see if you could get your money back or get another one. I'd contact them via email since they've been great in getting back to me that way.

If you have a camera post a close up pic to show us what you mean. You're the first to say something like this so maybe you got a bum shirt? Again I ordered mine first to be sure they wouldn't look half assed just for this very reason. Hell if it was me making them I'd just send you another one.