Ratsun T-Shirts Now Available

NOW AVAILABLE: Your very own RATSUN T-shirts!

Order your own here: http://202015.spreadshirt.com/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are now new t-shirts with the words ratsun.net added as well as a few other suggested designs (women tee and hoodies)

****UPDATE****

SAVE $4.99 any order (Basically it's FREE SHIPPING!) by entering the coupon code: "SPREADSHIRT227"

This coupon is still good as I just checked as of 5:35pm 5/12/08.

Not sure how long this coupond code is good for though, as they tend to change them often.

I hope some of you earlier guy took my advice and googled a coupon!

If not it may be worth it to you to email the customer service and tell them you forgot to include it?

Just trying to save you $5 while you can! :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are some real life pics of the shirts to get a better idea what they look like, and a link on how you can get your own!

I'd like to say a special thanks to Kiznook for the original design, and Thomas & Icehouse for permission to use the logos. If I make any profit on these I will donate to help support the site.

You’ll notice a pretty decent selection of logo placement and the Ratsun flag, and the size of the logos/flag Prices vary according to the number of designs and and size. I have received feedback on adding the .net to RATSUN. I made this change to the white t-shirts and will replicate this change on the other selection of colors as well very soon. I hope you like the variations to select from. :D

Oh one last thing, I strongly recommend googling a coupon code to possibly save yourself some $$ when ordering. I saved $5 from my own order by finding a coupon code.

Straight out of the envelope:

dscn1980uf3.jpg

Small Ratsun Flag on Chest:

dscn1976pq6.jpg

Ratsun Flag Closeup:

dscn1977hh6.jpg

Large Ratsun on Back

dscn1978ig3.jpg

Ratsun Back Closeup

dscn1979gu2.jpg

Me sporting my black Ratsun t-shirt...

dscn1984ec4.jpg

Clayton (69FJWAGON) all smiles with his stylin' navy blue t-shirt:

dscn2053xt4.jpg

Closeup of Ratsun Flag on the navy blue t-shirt:

dscn2059rk6.jpg

Closeup of large Ratsun logo on back of the navy blue t-shirt:

dscn2058rf6.jpg

Me and Clay representing Ratsun with style! :D

dscn2056fm9.jpg

Here are just a few shots of the designs available thru the link provided above, you can select from various colors and any size you need or want:

ratsunlogofrontflagbacktz8.jpg

ratsunflagfrontlogobackfm9.jpg

ratsunlogofrontroyalbluwa4.jpg

ratsunflagfrontblackjp4.jpg

Order your own here: http://202015.spreadshirt.com/

• Like 7
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AWSOME!! definitely ordering one or two when i get paid.

Any chance of a small flag on the front with a big flag on the back? ( just wondering)

Hey FivetenAaron, I'm always open for suggestions.

Ok check out the end of the list of t-shirts now :)

will there be a vendor at Canby selling the T shirts ?? :cool:

I'd be suprised if there wasn't. :D

It'd be nice if ther was a variation like this: on a gray shirt with just the black ratsun logo on the front but no white behind the head and "Ratsun" underneath it like normal. Thats it.

I'm too picky I guess :lol:

Cool shirts tho. :thumbup:

Wow, thanks for the positive response guys. Let me know if you guys have any suggestions as to what to add. :)

FivetenAaron: Did you see the additional 3 shirts I added at the end for ya? :)

Kiznook: Awww c'mon, I can't give them away then I'd be broke.

Djlotus: Glad u like them!

420 N 620: I'm thinking about being at Canaby but still not 100% sure. If I will be going I'll definately be taking a handfull with me but you'd be better off ordering them off the site since they would be the same price and you may not get the color/size/style selection you want at Canaby.

]2eDeYe: Hope you'll like your shirt! Which one did you order?

I'd be suprised if there wasn't. :D

It'd be nice if ther was a variation like this: on a gray shirt with just the black ratsun logo on the front but no white behind the head and "Ratsun" underneath it like normal. Thats it.

I'm too picky I guess :lol:

Cool shirts tho. :thumbup:

If my 510 is ready for by then I'll make it, but it's looking like a really tight schedule that time next month...I'm still hopeful.

So do you mean just have the RAT with the wrenches in black and that's it...no white background and no Ratsun lettering underneath it? Just want to be sure I understand the suggestion. :)

I am trying to keep the designs choices simple as everyone has their own idea. Too many design ideas were what really did in and killed previous t-shirt making threads before they really produced any shirts let alone sell any of them.

I'd like to keep them somewhat uniform and not a whole bunch of different styles but again if others chime in and think that's a good idea, I could try it out to see what it looks like.

2eDeYe;58201'']Black shirt, little rat n' wrenches on the front, big rising sun on the back :D

Nice...that will look nice on the back!

FivetenAaron: Did you see the additional 3 shirts I added at the end for ya?

Yes i did. looks great!:D ill be ordering my shirt soon

Thanks!

Cool...glad you like them and hope you get one! :)

I'm having a little problem finding the "coupon code" on google where is it at. I found speadshirts web site but cant find the "coupon code" any where. :confused:

Did you type in "spreadshirt coupon"? This should give you lots of links to coupons at various coupon websites.

I found a still working coupon to save you $4.99 (coupon code is 'SPREADSHIRT227'). Good luck!

Did you type in "spreadshirt coupon"? This should give you lots of links to coupons at various coupon websites.

I found a still working coupon to save you $4.99 (coupon code is 'SPREADSHIRT227'). Good luck!

I went back to ur 1st post and noticed the coupon code " SPREADSHIRT227 " and did the google "spreadshirt coupon" search and do have het shirts on order. THANKS MUCH and hope u make it up. :D :D

I went back to ur 1st post and noticed the coupon code " SPREADSHIRT227 " and did the google "spreadshirt coupon" search and do have het shirts on order. THANKS MUCH and hope u make it up. :D :D

You're very welcome and that's great that it worked out for you. Hope getting free shipping on it helps out you fellow Ratsuners. Saving $$$ is the ratsun way right hahaha?

Which one did you order? Just wondering because if I start seeing a trend I may remove some of the more unpopular colors to save space or at least streamline the site so it's not so many. Just figure that since so many guys paint their Datsuns differnet colors they may want a color like their ride but I may be wrong and only a few basic colors would be best. :)

since I have a red 620 kc I went with red shirt, black "RAT"SUN logo frt , RATSUN rising sun on back. het wifey and I got matching shirts except for the size. Looking forward getting them. Thanks once again and yes I did use the coupon. TY :D

If my 510 is ready for by then I'll make it, but it's looking like a really tight schedule that time next month...I'm still hopeful.

So do you mean just have the RAT with the wrenches in black and that's it...no white background and no Ratsun lettering underneath it? Just want to be sure I understand the suggestion. :)

I am trying to keep the designs choices simple as everyone has their own idea. Too many design ideas were what really did in and killed previous t-shirt making threads before they really produced any shirts let alone sell any of them.

I'd like to keep them somewhat uniform and not a whole bunch of different styles but again if others chime in and think that's a good idea, I could try it out to see what it looks like.

Close, it is the ratsun logo but with out the big white circle behind it, and then the normal "Ratsun" lettering under it. And maybe on the back near the top of shirt, near the neck a small ratsun flag.

ratsunshirt.jpg

order mine,one white small ratsun front,large flag on back,one yellow to match my 620sm. flag front,largeratsun on back,Ihope they get here before sat.car show is on sunday......THANKS.....:cool: