Bills Datsun shoppe

Just a FYI. I stumbled on this website, called the guy and he seems super cool and really nice, went over some pricing and it seems to be good deals all the way around. Been in biz for 30 years.

So if you guys and gals don't have time to fix your datsuns give jock a call at bills Datsun shoppe. In ckackamas Oregon.

2208c5fe.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

reeeeeeeeaallly man?

stay far the fuck away from that guy.

hes shithouse work, sells shithouse parts and the bigest shister youl ever find.

the origonal Bill of BIll's Datsun was legit once upon a time...

but the guy that owns it now is just some fuck that bought it from Bills son long ago.

if you like being prison raped dry go ahead and take your stuff there lol

• Like 1

reeeeeeeeaallly man?

stay far the fuck away from that guy.

hes shithouse work, sells shithouse parts and the bigest shister youl ever find.

the origonal Bill of BIll's Datsun was legit once upon a time...

but the guy that owns it now is just some fuck that bought it from Bills son long ago.

if you like being prison raped dry go ahead and take your stuff there lol

Haha! I live 5 minutes away from Bill's Datsun, but based on what I've read on Ratsun, I'm too afraid to go... I don't like getting prison raped dry. I don't even want him to know that I have a Datsun! :rofl:

• Like 1

lol yeah I went on there one day years ago with my first Z cuz I worked right down the street.

he wanted $200 for a used window regulator.. nooooope hahaha

Iv seen a motor from him intentionally have the cam timing set a tooth off so they would have to come back to have it "fixed"

along with a "rebuilt" motor that was just a polished turd

Iv seen a motor from him intentionally have the cam timing set a tooth off so they would have to come back to have it "fixed"

along with a "rebuilt" motor that was just a polished turd

This is how normally chep mechanics work here, that is why me and my dad had to do our stuff ever since. For example, an engine rebuilt that my dad did like 25 years ago, he asked for japan valves, so the mechanic bought taiwan and kept the remaning money......the engine lasted rebuilted 3 months.

Poor original Bill, his name is being pounded!

I knew a guy that had something done there. He had just had the carbs adjusted, car was running great and just needed something small done, cnat rmember what it was. He was then told his carbs were acting up, started the car and it was running like shit...yah great guy right, rigging shit to fuck up on purpose.

Sounds like he needs to have a cammed and micced car brought by his shop. There's tons of lovely videos all over Youtube of people spying on their mechanics by hiding microphones and camera. The shit some mechanics say about their customers.

"(on phone) Hey dude! Ya, I'm going to make that stupid cunt pay a grand to replace her cap and rotor. Ya, she things I'm rebuilding the head."

hes deff not still in buesness from Datsun stuff locals know to stay away.

every time Iv driven buy it I never saw anything but shitty american cars and boats outside.

the same crashed Z parts car has been sitting on the side for like 5 years :rofl:

If he was smart, he would have:

A. Been a good mechanic (honest too); and

B. Joined this forum to actually be a part of the Datsun community.

...Could have made way more money that way rather than cheating people and poisoning the well. From what I hear, he has a lot of parts? He just charges WAY too much for them. And his headers suck.

• 1 year later...

Sorry for digging from the grave but just wanted to say thanks for this thread. Was about to try to purchase an A-series header for the B210 and now I'm gonna look elsewhere. Maybe someone should remove bill's as the place to go in the US for good A-series headers on the 1200 wiki...

• Like 2
  • 3 years later...

I apologize ahead of time if I step on any toes inadvertently - Im new

Ok I had used Bill's datsun previously - so far havent been ripped off (that I know of) - I have seen other reviews too being negative now that I dug around on that place. Metro Metric also used to be good while Chuck was at the helm. When it passed to new ownership - well things went downhill from there. 

So my question to all here - What is your recommendations for the Portland Oregon area for a good datsun/nissan mechanic?

• Like 1

I apologize ahead of time if I step on any toes inadvertently - Im new

Ok I had used Bill's datsun previously - so far havent been ripped off (that I know of) - I have seen other reviews too being negative now that I dug around on that place. Metro Metric also used to be good while Chuck was at the helm. When it passed to new ownership - well things went downhill from there. 

So my question to all here - What is your recommendations for the Portland Oregon area for a good datsun/nissan mechanic?

Usually just a local enthusiast with spare time.

• Like 2