WTB Rear disk brake brackets for a 510 Wagon

Just like the title says. looking for a set of brackets to run disk brakes in the rear of my wagon.

If anyone has a pair that they want to sell let me know.

Thanks.

Or maybe if there is enough interest we could have a run of these made?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Update.

Carlos, I just text carter. He still has that wagon rear end with disc brake brackets on it. And was only asking 150 for the whole thing. PM me if you want his number or shoot me a text ill pass along the info.

Swear I saw on CL someone in oregon or wash has wagon rearend for sale with disc brackets for $150obo

Carter B.

Vg30.com

He had it for sale. Dunno if he still does, but at that price you're getting a good deal if he still has it.

Hes even more north than me... so youd be in for a trip to pick up the rear end.

Update.

Carlos, I just text carter. He still has that wagon rear end with disc brake brackets on it. And was only asking 150 for the whole thing. PM me if you want his number or shoot me a text ill pass along the info.

The problem with that rearend. Carlos just bought his new rearend. More importantly no one really knows what the brackets go to, what rotors you need to run, blah blah blah.

What he said^

I used to make em, nobody bought em though.

I know you did. :hmm:

You should do another run of them! :thumbup:

Woah... dont group me into that group; I never said to buy that rear end. I just stated the fact that he is quite north of you, so if you did buy it as the others suggested, it would be a long journey to get it

:fu:

They looked alot like the brackets I have , these are OEM 80's Maxima or maybe 200sx. I got these to use on a wagon, I remember that there was an article on the Dimequaterly about them.

I really dont remember they have been under the bench in the garage for year's.

7245012328_8b8dfa7b06_c.jpg

7245011154_cf40170136_c.jpg

I have a set of wilwood brackets same as the ones on my goon. One side has mismatching spacers but still work fine no 10mm hardware I scrounged them up from the dead 75 bones PayPal or cash at canby.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.