1970 521

Royal Sierra

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got some more done this past weekend. Patched the drivers side floor pan under the drivers feet, installed a new speedo cable, put my 3 3/4" tach back in classic knee knocker style, got the instrument cluster back in, found and installed the horn button for my z car steering wheel, installed new window run channel seals, and the big improvement- putting in a set of 67 mustang bucket seats that came from my 67 coupe, with new upholstery too. These almost fell into place with little modification to the mounts that were already in the truck for the previous buckets that came in the truck when I bought it. The foam in the seats weren't too bad so they were left alone, but I got the new covers on, and what a difference free seats make.

521interior001-vi.jpg

521interior002-vi.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry been away for a bit. I still have the bumperettes at home in a tote in the garage, the mustang seats arent too bad but it could be better, not bad for free though. The truck hasnt changed much since then, ive been concentrating on my 67 mustang mostly and rotate daily driving the 521 and my 01 dodge.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

Hi all. It's been a lon time. So I am now the proud owner of the 70 521. I have had it for about 2 years now. Been making many improvements like upgraded ignition, redoing the front bearings in the spindles and installing sound mat and carpet in the inside. I will be posting pictures soon

• Like 2

Welcome :)

Hi all. It's been a lon time. So I am now the proud owner of the 70 521. I have had it for about 2 years now. Been making many improvements like upgraded ignition, redoing the front bearings in the spindles and installing sound mat and carpet in the inside. I will be posting pictures soon

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...