1970 521

Royal Sierra

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

looks very nice! ebay will be a good start for some of your bushings. energy suspension will also have a few, check out the 'universal' stuff from them as well. i use to have a beautiful bronco on 35's that got alot of attention, but my little 521 gets love from everyone. welcome to the site.

wait, you just picked this up off craigslist? how recently? i REALLY like how low this thing is. I wish my was that low...

oh and that cant only be 3" blocks with 2 leafs, mine is 3" blocks with 3 leafs removed and i do not believe im that low in the back.

My other question what was used on the wheels spacers or anything?

Nope.

The chevy rally rims are 15x8. And with that low of offset a spacer would make mad poke. Here they are on another 521, no spacer:

SNC10509.JPG

SNC10510.JPG

Anyone want to sell a bench seat? These were converted to buckets..

My friend has his stock bench. Bet you could get it for super cheap. He lives in beaverton.

As for studs, yes the stock studs work, why wouldnt they? You arent using spacers...

I should add, they are from the white truck I posted above, and they are tan vinyl, I want to say a tear possibly.

Most importantly though, damn I hated that bench seat, most uncomfortable thing ever!

Just ordered all the australian style lighting for my truck a couple of days ago. Turn signals, side markers and tail lights. Sadly it wont be here before canby. Getting new Falkens tomorrow and repainting my wheels..Also picked this up from a buddy in trade for my P.A system. Probably illegal as hell but i think its gonna be fun...

video-2012-05-08-12-42-11.mp4