spindles for nissan titan...

Mr.Dean_Yates

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to not say no.... Yes I think they would fit. But the amount of fab work required would be out of both of our leagues. I think I would be able to do it, just don't have the machines.

But being 2WD, you would have to make custom UCA and Lowers. Then build a steering system.... It would be way too much to do.

Think it would be easier for you to build your own custom UCA and LCA. If you did that out of DOM you could build your own longer, pre-runner, more lift arms. But its way outta ya league... Hell, its not something i would take on. Mine would be harder, as i am 4WD....

So, I would say maybe... but not something Id take on... the amount of cutting and welding is ridiculous...

Trick with the reindexing is to keep your uca just slightly off the bump stops. You can crank and crank em, but once you hit the bumpstops your just tightening your torsion bars and not getting any more lift. Once you tightening the torsion cars past the bump stops, when you hit a bump, the spring action from the torsion bar slams it down onto the bumpstop. That's where the horrible ride comes from.

If you put the spacers in and just tighten your torsion bars more, to make up for the lift you add, then it'll put it back straight. I have a 3" BL. i like it. Most you can do without major mods. I built my entire lift in about a day. Used pressure treated 4x4. Works great for me. go for 1.5" lift... :) right inbetween. how do you plan on doing it? Homemade or kit?

Snap, for some reason thought you was in Cali... Lol. Well im sure Az has offroad shops too... :)

we do...and you totally lost me with the wood shit.

basically what im gonna do is buy some new ucas...btw while im thinking about it...will a 4wd uca fit a 2wd? theres one in a jy here and i would love to take the rearend and save myself alotta welding but its shot to shit, so im just gonna take the springs...was jut curious if that would provide any amount of lift with the ucas from a 4x4.

if not im just gonna buy a 3" lift kit from 4x4parts.com and then throw the spacers in ;] but for now im just gonna rock it stock and figure out exactly what im doin lol

People all over use hockey pucks. They are an inch thick, easily drillable, stackable... Easy lift and last longer then wood. There are probably a 100 different ways to do a BL. I plan on using pipe, with a type of plate welded top and bottom. Figure a 3" steel pipe, 3-4 feet, and I have the plate steel already. Be done for real cheap. Hella cheaper then the kit on line. Should post pics of your upper and lower control arms, with measurements. I'll send some of 4x4 ones. Can see of they will fit then