jesusno2

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

parts slowly trickling in i got ball joints poly control arm bushings and poly leaf spring bushings. Hopefully uncle sam gives me a good return this year so i can wrap it up quick like! its a great daily driver other then the tired ass nap crap engine.

Awesome lil turck! I really love the wheels you got for it. I was lucky, my engine on the 720 i have was rebuilt about 30,000 miles ago.... but! that was 13 years ago!?!? My father-in-law gave me the truck. He was a heavy equipment transmission re-builder. He bought the truck brand new back in 1984. For one owner the truck is trashed on

• 1 month later...

been collecting parts in the process of rebuilding the hardbody ka. got all urethane bushings for it along with all new front end parts. couple pics 

got new tires put on

IMG_20130314_162542_zpsabe47630.jpg

My ka intake got powder coated texture matte black

IMG_20130302_172239_zps959445a0.jpg

IMG_20130302_172229_zps30cbf79a.jpg

I'll get pics of the engine soon as it gets back from the machine shop.

• Like 1

Can I ask you guys a newb question?  I'm new to this forum.  Every day I read about KA swaps.  This seems like a daunting task.  The mechanical end of it is one thing (mounts, oil sumps, etc.) but the electrical stuff is what really sounds scary to me. 

Is this beyond the ability of your typical shade tree mechanic?  Or has it been done so many times now that the map is there for someone who's willing to do the research?