Starion with illegal mods, because it's something I'd drive...

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just picked up an 86 Starion in silver, You car is a great inspiration. hope I can get to the level yours is at someday!

To bad I know no one who even owns any classic Mitsubishi, makes wrenching on it a challenge but I'm learning every day hahah.

• Like 2

I just picked up an 86 Starion in silver, You car is a great inspiration. hope I can get to the level yours is at someday!

To bad I know no one who even owns any classic Mitsubishi, makes wrenching on it a challenge but I'm learning every day hahah.

Thanks!! Check out the classic Mitsubishi forum in my signature ( http://MitsubishiHero.com ).  I have a few write ups there, and we can help you getting that sweet ride back in top condition!!  Mine was barely running when I got it haha.

86 Starions are the fastest.

-Robert

• Like 1

Seeing this car really makes me miss my Starion. Always dreamed of putting an RB20 in it and badging it as a "Starline"

There was one of these in a back yard in the town where I lived for a while.  Me and a friend always talked about getting it and entering the LeMons races as "Team Brack Starion"

This new page needs more pictures.

10256668_10154064770310534_4270332351918

Looking through my old pics and found this one from 2010, cruising home from the 1st Vegas meet off into the sunset.  Photo by Kevin Cederwall, hanging from a blue Starion, taking a picture of Scotty hanging from his white Starion taking a picture of my Starion... lol.

-Robert

• Like 4