Starion with illegal mods, because it's something I'd drive...

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw man, just read found this...you car...PURE SEX!!! I love the Starion! I wish I could find one for sale near me, there's a pretty hopped up red one I see from time to time. But really, loving what you've done and the pic's, just awesome!

Thanks ya'll.

Sick, Im suprised I havent seen you driving around honestly, I drive the same roads pretty aften.

I prefer to stick to the backroads, soooo tired of traffic/cluster f/idiot drivers on TV Hwy/217.  I do see Z's and old dats all the time, but they probably don't see me because my car isn't old enough, or rusty/smoky enough... or maybe I'm going too fast to be seen!!  Lol...

-Robert

• 2 weeks later...
Ratra is here, in my thread!! You know 86 Starions are the best year... and black ones are the fastest. Fact.

That will be a very very very rare event!!

-Robert

i agree those cars are fast as fuck, when they run. ill stick to my quick datto that always runs. comming from the datto with the worst engine design

Lol, mine always runs... maybe cuz I can follow simple instructions (Factory Service Manual) to keep it maintained. Its my daily driver, rain and snow. I've put over 40k not so easy miles on it (watch the videos), even drove it to Vegas and back and your horrid CA roads didn't manage to harm it, as much as they tried. So don't listen to the rumors started by people who don't know how to work on cars and put blame on the car instead of themselves... lol.

I'm sure 99% of the problems with "poorly running" or dead Starions are due to owner error and/or dumbasses. I bet you can say the same for dattos.

-Robert

I have truck with the g54b and balance shafts, put over 20k on it since I got it, does great.  I've also had many other Starions with g54b's and have built them for others.  Only times I've ever had a problem with a g54b is because of my dumbass.  Now if only all the others out there could admit to it, instead of blaming Mitsubishi for not designing a dumbass-proof engine.

Don't fault the equipment when it's operator error (not fixing issues properly).

-Robert