14x7 ET-0 Enkei 92's on 72' 510

I run 15x7 0 with 195/50's on my wagon and I had to role the shit out of my front and rear fenders to fit (flattened the inner lip at the top of the arch and a slight pull on the rear... Don't worry, take your time, go slow and you won't even be able to see a difference on the outer body). Rim is flush front and rear (perfect actually) with zx front and stock wagon rear. If you don't want to camber the shit out of the rear, run a tire with a slight stretch.

Later

Joel

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I run 15x7 0 with 195/50's on my wagon and I had to role the shit out of my front and rear fenders to fit (flattened the inner lip at the top of the arch and a slight pull on the rear... Don't worry, take your time, go slow and you won't even be able to see a difference on the outer body). Rim is flush front and rear (perfect actually) with zx front and stock wagon rear. If you don't want to camber the shit out of the rear, run a tire with a slight stretch.

Later

Joel

Pics?

Pretty sure wagons are slightly different offset compared to sedans for the rear...

I would say with ZX struts, +12 would be good on a 7 wide. On 510 struts, maybe like +22 for the front.

I have 15x7 wheels with ZX struts on my wagon. Offset is not stamped but is believed to be +17. Pretty flush in the front, the rear could go have a lower offset easily (if merely talking about being flush with the fender)

Pretty sure wagons are slightly different offset compared to sedans for the rear...

I would say with ZX struts, +12 would be good on a 7 wide. On 510 struts, maybe like +22 for the front.

I have 15x7 wheels with ZX struts on my wagon. Offset is not stamped but is believed to be +17. Pretty flush in the front, the rear could go have a lower offset easily (if merely talking about being flush with the fender)

Could be... I don't know for sure

Later

Joel

Someone brought up the lip difference on Panasports. On VTO wheels, the +0 has the same lip as the +25, so for some brands there is no difference in lip width.

Here is a picture of +0 & +38 offset 15x7 Panasports side by side. The wide lip is +0, the thin lip is +38.

P1010296.JPG

• 4 years later...