Cleaning up the Loogie......what a mess...

Busta Nut

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Went on a fun run today........DNF :no:

Time for the ugly pics....Don't look if you have a week heart.....

IMG_0689.jpg

IMG_0690.jpg

My girl was was in heavy shock but were are ok...........she's still beautiful....can't say the same for my other baby... :hmm:

Yeah. This is the formal request for more WTFHAPPENED info.

Glad you're alright. Cody sent me a picture last night. I was getting it on. Instant boner kill. I hate seeing dying Datsuns!!!

• Like 1

ouch, is the car fixable?

Probably....gonna have to get good at welding though.

DAMN! Bummer dude. Happy to hear you both are alright. Will your girl ride with you ever again? That really suck....

I hope so. She was having a good time before that. I'm sure it'll be a while before she comes on another.

That's ok...don't have a fun car now anyways....now I wanna put the Lude together to sell it.....although I might change my mind when I drive it....it was a great commuter.

As for the question of "WTF?!"

We were driving southbound just after that oyster farm, Ranman72 and Bababooey in front of me and Skyblue521 behind me.....Like Ranman said in the Fun Run thread...we weren't doing anything stupid....my girl hates speeding around even under safe conditions....so I keep my foot out of it with her in the car.

As we came around the corner (almost completely out of it) the rear just came right out and I was heading for the ditch....when we hit the ditch the car gently rolled over....As I was fumbling for my fuel cut switch while hanging from my lapbelt, Kendall managed to undo hers and Skyblue pulled her out.....She was in total shock, all she was thinking about while upside down was that scene from the movie Crash.....but all is well and just to make sure she went to the doctors today and everything's ok.

Thank You everyone for your concern......this is proof that you don't need to be racing around for shit to happen......we are luck to walk away from this.

For everyone who was there...Kendall and I can't thank you enough for the help and support....Greatly Appreciated!!!

Glad you're alright. Cody sent me a picture last night. I was getting it on. Instant boner kill. I hate seeing dying Datsuns!!!

I would've busted before checking my phone.....

.....that might just be me.

Good to hear it was a slow roll and ditch dig. I can see where your girl would be shaken up and you concerned....

If the frame isn't bent it looks fixable. A lot of work, but fixable. Good luck bro. Keep us posted....

Looked into the damage a little closer last night.......probably worse than I though, but I don't have any body experience....maybe you guys can help me out.....here is what I think is NO BUENO...

First thing I noticed was the engine wasn't straight anymore....the linkage for my carbs used to be straight also

IMG_2592.jpg

Then under the prop valve there is a small buckle...

IMG_2593.jpg

Right front....next to where the radiator would be is another...

IMG_2611.jpg

...and the driver's side by the firewall...

IMG_2617.jpg

These are the three spots that worry me the most....maybe someone can give me some insight