Attn: cheap bastard B210 owners, small bumpers on a budget!

datsunfreak

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

can i get help looking for the the jdm bumper for the b210??// i wanna get it

Are you looking for the front, rear or both? The fronts tend to be somewhat more expensive, but you can get them either as a repo or NOS (not sure) out of Thailand, for $180 plus $250 shipping, the total shipping was the same for 1 bumper or 2. Alternatively, you can run no front, or a 1200 front and just run the JDM/AUS rear.

Are you looking for the front, rear or both? The fronts tend to be somewhat more expensive, but you can get them either as a repo or NOS (not sure) out of Thailand, for $180 plus $250 shipping, the total shipping was the same for 1 bumper or 2. Alternatively, you can run no front, or a 1200 front and just run the JDM/AUS rear.

\

yeah im sorta looking for both, out of what site do u say those prices come from? //ebay? with jst the rear i would be happy for now....

so the 1200 bumper would bolt right on with out any modifications?

• 3 weeks later...

Finally, got hold of a 1200 front bumper. 73 and only ok shape but I will post pics when I have time to play with it. I also want to see how it looks with the B210 JDM rear bumper.

• 3 years later...

So, i've been looking for bumpers for my 1975 B-210 for a while. Trying to figure out my options. I'm seeing a front 1200 UTE bumper at a reasonable cost i'm assuming that is the same as the regular 1200. What I don't like about that bumper is the cutouts for turn signals. I'd like to keep my stock grill and think it would look funny with  two pairs of turn signals up front. I know I could possibly turn the spaces into fog lamps or something. Another option is to fill in the holes and either paint the bumper or have it re-chromed. 

I've found a rear fiberglass bumper, kinda costly and it has the tag cut out that is not needed on my car. So I could take this slightly overpriced bumper and fill in that cut out and paint it.

So i've been looking at other options. 

Fiat 127 chrome bumpers, reasonable cost but my measurements indicate they are a little to narrow for my car.

1968 Camaro rear bumper made of fiberglass, cost is good at $70.00 each. I know i would need to cut them and shorten the width. This is looking like the best option for me at this point but I think the "height" is a little too narrow.

Still searching for more options........

I've found a rear fiberglass bumper, kinda costly and it has the tag cut out that is not needed on my car. So I could take this slightly overpriced bumper and fill in that cut out and paint it.

Still searching for more options........

One option is use that glass rear bumper with the plate below it.  then add this piece to your car 

9649519447_1e0926a4c6_k_zps9q6pdlqg.jpg

• Like 1

I know the width will have to be shortened, Fiberglass would be easier to work with. Although metal would be good also, If I went metal i probably would not have it re chromed and just paint it. My concern for using this bumper is would the "height" be enough to cover what needs to be covered.

Looking at the picture B210GX posted that bumper looks thicker top to bottom.