Probably getting fired in the morning

But it's SOOOOOOOO worth it.

Backstory:A girl that works at my store called out the last two days because of some medical problems, and I stayed over to cover lunch shifts yesterday by two hours. I came into work today and was told that I wasn't supposed to be on for another hour. I was never called to be told my hours were being cut because I worked over yesterday, so I was PISSED, especially since I had plans and rearranged them to help out my boss.

I decided to get revenge, because I feel my time is worth more then what I'm being given, having to deal with this bullshit.

SOOOOOO.......

A:Every morning when you unlock the door, you have 30 seconds to turn the alarm off @ the control unit in the corner of the managers office. Well, I lined the managers office with ladders facing opposing directions, stacked with boxes and shit so he can't get the the alarm unit without running across the building to the opposing side of the store to the other unit.

My commercial manager and territory sales manager both know about it and are gonna try and pull security tapes of the shenanigans as the proceed.

Long story short, I'm turning my phone on silent, because I'm off tomorrow and I expect it to go down in history.

If I don't get fired this is gonna be SOOOOOO funny!! If I do get fired, I'll go on the the next job I'm working on.

IMAG1400.jpg

IMAG1401.jpg

• Like 5
  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting...Seems like a good way to get fired, I applaud you good sir to get back at a suck ass boss to try to dick with your hours :thumbup:

To be honest, I won't really get fired for this. He's gonna be STEAMING for a few hours, but in the end he will laugh at it.

We play around at work in our spare time, but one thing no one should ever try to get between is me and my truck. (that means money)

I got pissed @ my boss once when I was a parts puller at the wrecking yard. I happened to know he was deathly afraid of spiders. Which was funny cuz he strutted around like some sort of tough guy, but what kinda sissy is scared of spiders? So I went out in the yard and caught a big fucking nasty spider, and put it in a little jar. I was like, "hey boss, I drained that tranny that just came in on the new Mercedes, does this shit smell burnt to you?" He stuck his face waaay in for a good whiff, and got a face-full of angry spider. Pussy nearly pissed himself. Suprisingly enough, he left me alone from then on :D Thumbs up for screwing w/ your boss man! Sometimes they get to thinkin they can walk all over everyone. Gotta remind them we're all people in the same boat.

• Like 1

I'm not going to say anything, being in management, but I have to admit, that's pretty funny. ;) I hope you don't get fired though. Getting fired sucks. Been there, done that!

the alarm doesn't ring straight to 911, it rings to our alarm central who won't call dispatch without confirming an issue.

They'll call the store phone first, and if no answer, they look at the cameras, and if anythings out of place, the call dispatch.

This is gonna be one FUNNY ASS morning! haha

im with HRH, glad u guys can have a good time though ;) i wouldn't let it pass from any of my employees, BUT on the other hand communication is key and a lack of is unprofessional. You can only expect what you doll out. Funny as hell from my couch tho :D

This is just another reminder on how working in the Navy is different than the real work... We do some of the stupidest shit to each other that would never fly in most real jobs out there. Oh the shenanigans Ive been involved in.

Good luck tomorrow!

This is just another reminder on how working in the Navy is different than the real work... We do some of the stupidest shit to each other that would never fly in most real jobs out there. Oh the shenanigans Ive been involved in.

Good luck tomorrow!

Tell me about it. When I was with my squadron HCS5 we would use all kinds of Frigates and Aircraft Carriers as a FOB (we were a SPECWAR unit). Sometimes we would go below decks and some of those guys dont like it when you go into their spaces. We had another CSAR (Combat Search and Rescue/Door Gunner) like me that went into a engine room and they grabbed his ass and taped him up on the bulkhead and left him there for a couple of hours. I was chased once when we were on the Nimitz but no way those bastards were getting me.

I know the line shack guys (plane captains) always had the younger guys in it. Whenever they got a new guy they would wash tape him to a tow bar and run him through the aircraft deluge systems off to the side of the runway.

shit when I got my Aircrew wings they punched the open prongs on the back into my chest. Then all the other Aircrew or CSAR's were in line waiting to punch me afterwards. I had the same thing done again when I got my CSAR wings a month later.

WELLLL fuck I may actually be looking for another job. LOL

Turns out when they went in to open the store, the district manager was there (go fucking figure) and is LIVID. They want me to come in 30 minuets before my shift starts. That should be interesting.

You're gone.

Tell the district manageryou got fucked over on hours.... go down swinging, we're all counting on you.

I'm going down like a bawse :thumbup: :devil:

AZ can't hold me back. They can suck my dick. I've got plenty of dirt to take that store down. :rofl: