1968 and 1971 Datsun 520 / 521 Trucks Whole or Parts

Hi,

This is my first post.

I have too many projects... these have to go.

They are located near Milwaukee, WI.

I can send pictures and will answer any questions.

I just want to see these go to a good home... or at the very least help someone find the part they need to finish a project.

Below the text from my Craigslist ad and a link.

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto/2955303675.html

Thanks for Looking,

WallyW

Whole or Parts

(1) 1968 Datsun 1600 and (1) 1971 Datsun 1600

The ‘71 is a rough truck that was bought for parts. Clean Wisconsin title.

The ‘68 is a 99% rust free southern truck. (Body parts and frame only) Clean Kentucky title

The ‘68 was being converted to four wheel drive. The frame has been boxed and front shock towers and spring mounts have been fabricated and installed.

Asking $600.00 the pair or trucks I am open to any and all offers on one, both, or any part(s).

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will Ship. I looked at the tail light harness… someone has been in there with 3M connectors. The wires are green and rotted. The left taillight lens is in very good condition… the right is crackled along the top edge. I can email you pictures if you want. The Radiator is still holding coolant however my guess is it will be cost prohibitive to ship it to 98589. A quick guess is $35.00 +/- … If you would like I will pull it and weigh it to be exact.

I will Ship. I looked at the tail light harness… someone has been in there with 3M connectors. The wires are green and rotted. The left taillight lens is in very good condition… the right is crackled along the top edge. I can email you pictures if you want. The Radiator is still holding coolant however my guess is it will be cost prohibitive to ship it to 98589. A quick guess is $35.00 +/- … If you would like I will pull it and weigh it to be exact.

hi

i`m in need of a wiper motor or 2, let me know if you can ship to 98230

pm me if you can, thanks in advance

Sorry for the delay...technical issues.

I only have one stock rim... I will get a pic added.

Will be pulling the rest of the parts (Radiator, Dash Knobs, Washer pump/bag, Tail lights, Wiper motor...Today and sending out pictures with prices etc to those who supplied contact info... or will post the pics if no info was supplied.

Interior is very Poor... Seats are ripped and padding is gone. There is a tentative deal / request on the dash knobs (Oregon_PLG222)

Thanks!

WallyW

billair: The wiper motor is removed and will function on both speeds with battery voltage applied.

kuni: I have taken a picture of what I believe to be the factory wheel (It was under the truck as a spare). It is 14 X 4 (approximately).

I am not able to add pictures to my gallery... It keeps locking up... I will try again later.

Or send me your email address and I will send them to you.

Thanks,

wallyweedermier@yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.