ISO: 1982 200sx drive line \ shaft front section & yoke, AT RWD

my 1982 200sx (z22i) auto trans rear wheel drive driveline broke at the yoke, I need the slip yoke (automatic trans) and front section (piece with carrier bearing) as they are one unit on my car, I have the rear piece. I'll update with a picture for referance. I'm a bit limmited on funds but I will do what I can and I also have 2 nissan 720's if anyone would be interested in parts swaps. it was my only running vehicle and the 300+ for a new one is out of my reach, shipping would be to 59935, troy, mt

slip yoke- 22 spline, 4.5 inches from inside of collar to end, almost 7 from knuckle to tip

front shaft- 11.5" from tip of knuckle to plate

ok, here are pictures of what part I need, I actually dont even need the carrier bearing either, just the slip yoke and front propeller shaft... or a straight shaft that will fit.

43z9z.jpg

ccbpr.jpg

5ui5q.jpg

and here's one of my 720 parts trucks, I have 2... as long as its a fair trade both ways I'm game for covering shipping :)

k2ilu.jpg

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm... no one has one?!? I do have cash! trades would be great but I'm not totaly cheap! please please it was my only running rig, having to walk everywhere realy sucks and I cant walk over 200 miles to the nearest pick n pull (esp since I have a blown knee and hip) not trying to guilt into a sale here but... *anime eyes w/tears*

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.