chris67

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Well it looks like I am stuck with the convertible no takers so far $2800 is to much and nobody wants to trade I guess the whole purple convertible thing was just to much for most people. LOL So I need to decide what I am going to do with it.

1. Part it out

2. Crush it for metal

3. Tear it back apart and build it my way

4. Finish it as it and hope that will peak some interested in it.

I know I will lose money any way I do this hate to tear it apart its so close to being done but it if nobody going to wants it when it done what the point?

Each to their own but it's not my cup of tea..

Just looks like there is something missing.

Maybe you could put the roof back on and sell it the way God intended it to be?

Its a shame it wont sell with all that hard work gone into it.

GLWS.

• 3 weeks later...

Banzai510 You sure hate the color and design B) Its all good she is getting a tarp and a spot outside. Tired of seeing it in my garage. She will either find a home or sit for another 20 years in the dry Central Oregon weather.  Maybe in 2034 the paint scheme will be cool again 50 years after it was cool back in the 1980's.

yeah your right.I hate it.

I thought to myself why go thru all this work to then kill it.

Even I now that Im older say its best to just keep the same layout as stock lower it keep the same classic Datsun color and call it good.

airdam and ground affects all get dated after awhile as styles change but stock never goes out of style.Sometimes even faded suface rusted patina is even better.square headlites(out of stlye) Pay less.

But I know you put alot of work in this. Maybe I even suggested a color back then. But one thing I notice Datsun people dont like my advice sometimes.They want different. But I hate to see a good truck go bad.

I hated it when I first saw it and thought who would drive this.Then when you went to sell it I knew it wasnt going to sell.

a straight color would be better but its too late now. a brighter clor would have been better . Like a stock Datsun red. light Datsun Blue ect....

just keep posting it and hopefully soembody will buy it.

be perfct in Cabo San Lucas

If anybody is interested Text me @ 541-410-2254 my name is Chris She will be under wraps on my property waiting for a new owner or the 80's style mini trucking scene to return. :thumbup:

$2500 or best reasonable offer

• 3 weeks later...

its on EBAY now I was really hoping for a good trade......gotten lots of trade offers just nothing that interests me. I am amazed how many people offer "meds" for trade grrrrrr I don't need your weed!!!

• 1 month later...

We are moving soon and really don't want to take it to the new house......Somebody make me a deal!!!!!! Trades, cash, combination of both I don't care as long as your not low balling me.  I know I wont get my money back but........