!!!!!MAY 17th,2014!!!!!***Datsloco's 10th Annual Datsun/Nissan Swapmeet Car Show*** !!!!!5/17/2014!!!!!

Datsloco

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im gonna try and bring a set of rear coilovers but idk if Ill get the parts in before the meet.

gonna bring some little stuff tho, benz fog lights, viper alarm/keyless entry, and Ill bring KA24e stuff on request

Im gonna try and bring a set of rear coilovers but idk if Ill get the parts in before the meet.

gonna bring some little stuff tho, benz fog lights, viper alarm/keyless entry, and Ill bring KA24e stuff on request

Hey might be interested in those benz fogs....trade you some bmw projectors for em lol

any chance anyone wants to carpool or have a passenger thats driving from south? id glady pay for gas/buy lunch ect. Whats are the chances of me leaving there with a pretty nice Datsun? or most people just selling parts not cars?

I've heard there will be cars for sale, but I'm not sure what, how many, who, etc..

James (The510keeper) still has some 510's for sale, if I'm not mistaken, so try sending a PM to either him, or Skib and see what they have. Maybe a PM to Datsloco too, and see if he's aware of anyone selling.

CARAVAN from bay area!!

From San Jose

TIME: 7:00-7:15AM

WHERE:San Jose CA. Corner of Capitol Expw and Capitol Ave. (Shopping center).

Second spot would be for anyone from the East Bay or using the 580. We are meeting at a Mcdonalds in pleasanton.

TIME:7:30-7:45AM

WHERE:6800 Santa Rita Road

Pleasanton, CA 94588 its right off the freeway 580

any chance anyone wants to carpool or have a passenger thats driving from south? id glady pay for gas/buy lunch ect. Whats are the chances of me leaving there with a pretty nice Datsun? or most people just selling parts not cars?

where in the south you comming up from?

were gonna be bringing down the white KA24de 2 door thats for sale.

I want to lower my goon. Anyone have any affordable coilovers for the front of my Blue Wagoon? Also, looking for info to do the rear leaf flip (this is the bottom helper) then flip it and put it on the top of the leaf?

Anyone from the north bay heading down not sure if I can make it but would love to be there.

There's a couple of guys that are coming from the Calistoga area that are joining our caravan and meeting up with us in Pleasanton.

@konig I'm in San luis obispo, trying think of options if I go up solo and buy a car. That way I don't have to deal with a 2 car situation. I'm ideally looking for something that is worthy of the journey home. @skib I'm truly looking for a wagon, but if I found the right coupe I'd be interested, I even like 1200's. Can you pm me a link?

CARAVAN from bay area!!

From San Jose

Second spot would be for anyone from the East Bay or using the 580. We are meeting at a Mcdonalds in pleasanton.

I will meet you in SJ

Coilovers for sale

280zx Struts converted to coilovers, migged not tigged. All welded not clamp, cleaned and painted

New coilover package kit including: Springs, collars, treaded nuts, alumium top hats, you may decide to use camber plates, not included ($180 off ebay get the T3's). Also set screws and rubber o-rings.

Used complete breaks, calipers and rotors and hubs, bearings and dust cap.

You will need inserts (these can range from $30 - $300 each)

you will also need break lines

$400

lasvagas11_3160-1.jpg

• Like 2

CARAVAN from bay area!!

From San Jose

. I meet yall in pleAsanto in my sky blue goon