Why do you guys bother with Datsuns?

The wonderful thing about IPB is that it gives you the option to see the IP address of the poster.

It also shows you all other account names in which that IP has been used to post from.

Of course it's only visible to moderators and admins. I'm sure sharing that IP address as well as other accounts that have posted from it would be feasible. It's super easy.

Then we can let the flame wars begin.

And having an IP address would be more than sufficient for me. :)

PS that's legal btw. So don't get your panties wadded up too tight.

In the event that this guy, is in fact, somebody new.... please keep strokin' it, and let the asshurt flow through you.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn you sound like some cocky prick who works at Autozone! Get off your high horse and get a MAN'S truck son!

Man you sound like some uneducated half-wit redneck moron who can't find a job because he's taking care of his sisters/his own 2 month old dumpster baby because his parents are too busy growing squash on the farm to pay any attention.

And if you would like help composing coherent messages in the future I suggest spell check or maybe a dictionary. Even a thesaurus may help... assuming you can handle words with more than one syllable. My hopes aren't high for that.

Yep hood popped and door skin hanging off! Probably doesnt have a front driveline either. my guess is that he likes weiner too. I like chevys, anyone on here that knows me knows i have one. still wouldnt dream of being a cocksucker like this guy

Man you sound like some uneducated half-wit redneck moron who can't find a job because he's taking care of his sisters/his own 2 month old dumpster baby because his parents are too busy growing squash on the farm to pay any attention.

And if you would like help composing coherent messages in the future I suggest spell check or maybe a dictionary. Even a thesaurus may help... assuming you can handle words with more than one syllable. My hopes aren't high for that.

Yeah, I bet you are one of those know it all morons behind the counter who tries to sell me spark plug wires for my diesel! Shit I lay waste to parts house fools, they don't even know what year my motor swap is from! I school 'em all the time! WTF you got against squash bro?!

Yeah, I bet you are one of those know it all morons behind the counter who tries to sell me spark plug wires for my diesel! Shit I lay waste to parts house fools, they don't even know what year my motor swap is from! I school 'em all the time! WTF you got against squash bro?!

:thumbup: Nice comeback, I'd love to see my buddy at my down the road store LAY WASTE to you in his motor oil fueled duece. That thing would rip your POS Autozone lift kit Chevy to pieces.

Fuck, who would want to ban me, I'm hear to get you all on the strate and narrow path! Maybe if you have a Chevy you can be as cool as me! And that guy in the puddle was just checking to see if hte Mercedes pos suv needed help, he was going through. Dodges always have pussies driving them!