Why do you guys bother with Datsuns?

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Damn straight! This rig gets the ladies by the score! Better than some pussy ass Datsun with 13 horsepower! I got mad tork yo! It's like 1500 cat-power! Why do you guys keep wasting your time on that j-tin?

the ditch pigs maybe...

they are worse than bar flys(if thats at all possible)

Damn straight! This rig gets the ladies by the score! Better than some pussy ass Datsun with 13 horsepower! I got mad tork yo! It's like 1500 cat-power! Why do you guys keep wasting your time on that j-tin?

fat-girl-loves-cookies.jpg

Enjoy!

• Like 1

Damn dog, that chick's fine! You give her my number alright!? j/k. Fuck that for reals, I'll be getting Jessica Alba on my tip with my bitchin' ass Chevy! C'mon, name one good thing about some rice tractor you got, I dare ya!

So what's the motivation to come here and join up just to get abuse from some Datsun owners anyway???

Cause some douchbag with a Datsun said he was going to some stpuid place up in Oregon, it was like a Datsun mecca. Said it was named Rock Candy, and there was some dude who boffed cats up there! I was like, ffuuuuuuuuck that, I know my Chevy's way more kick ass. I just had to represent and let all you fools know there ain't nothin better than domestic iron!!

Guest 510kamikazifreak

. I just had to represent and let all you fools know there ain't nothin better than domestic iron!!

In the kitchen too are yah..good boy

My mom always used to say "you can't teach a brick to tap dance." You my friend, are just another brick in the wall. You are fodder for the mass machine that consumes the likes of like skittles. You are product placement. You are demographic targeting. And you are the proof that it works.

You enjoy your Chevy, and We'll enjoy our Datsuns.

My mom always used to say "you can't teach a brick to tap dance." You my friend, are just another brick in the wall. You are fodder for the mass machine that consumes the likes of like skittles. You are product placement. You are demographic targeting. And you are the proof that it works.

You enjoy your Chevy, and We'll enjoy our Datsuns.

Damn you sound like some cocky prick who works at Autozone! Get off your high horse and get a MAN'S truck son!