Akumazedex S30

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Soooo, what have I done today...

I failed at tuning the carbs, found I have a blown head gasket and the rust on the floor is worse than I initially thought, and that the radiator is leaking. Face palm.... At least I put a bandaid on the rust on the roof to keep it from getting worse until I get a sander an a crapload of primer. Gotta figure out what I wanna do with the motor, at this point it's easier for me to get a good long block and swap everything over than doing the head <_<. Well see if I can find one for a good price. Today's been a pretty good downer, oh well I get payed this week so I'll figure out what I wanna do then.

No real updates yet, should be picking up a s130 parts car soon with 76k on it but more on that later if it goes thru.

Here's what I get distracted by every morning going to work and coming home.

1ba14611.jpg

ff687450.jpg

That's pretty much it for now, maybe I'll swap in the 240 tail lights tomorrow.

Im so close to having my car slammed into the ground I can almost feel the lane markers Ill eventually destroy....

This is going to happen right to this car, right? Ikidikid we dont need anymore slammed s30's. Are you going to stick with those monster truck tires or go with a smaller after you burn these up?

Did a few things today after work

Threw on a 240 tail light to see how it looks, I'm kindu stuck now lol

334bebe4.jpg

And finally got the center valance on after persuading some brackets

9bbb5349.jpg

By this time the mosquitoes were making a feast of me so I called it a day

ebbd5b84.jpg

Happy day today!!!

Me parts car has arrived!

'82 280zx

62b16b34.jpg

811949c7.jpg

ed77e07c.jpg

b857de5e.jpg

c8eedcc8.jpg

Nothing on the body is really worth saving, I can falcon punch half the holes in the body/frame.

But at 76k on the drivetrain puts my 280zx to shame at how well it runs. Anyways, that's getting ripped out and going in the 260, might swap some stuff to te 280 that's in better shape.

Haha I might stick with the 260/280 tails, gonna clean them up a bit and see how I like them.

The parts car is originally from Wisconsin, and the body definately showes it. I'll start ripping everything apart Friday when I'm off, still kindu hurts to rip a Zed apart, I got a soft spot for them lol.