Bosozoku-Bippu-Kyusha-Shakotan-Zokusha Car Picture thread

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is not the way those are made. I wish I could find the video I saw some made in, it was a small section of a random Japanese TV auto show.... The guy started out with a sheet of plastic and whipped out a set of these. It was impressive, but at the time I didn't think I would want to make them. Now my tires stick out for days on the 4x4 and I am thinking that might be the way to go.  :lol:

I'm almost wondering if you could make these by laminating sheets of plastic like plywood. Start by adhering one thin sheet to the fender in the shape you want then laminating a top and bottom, remove and laminate some more, cut to perfection.

I guess the plus to doing it the hard way is that you have a mold and could nock out several. Yo J2, if you find that video please post it.

That is not the way those are made. I wish I could find the video I saw some made in, it was a small section of a random Japanese TV auto show.... The guy started out with a sheet of plastic and whipped out a set of these. It was impressive, but at the time I didn't think I would want to make them. Now my tires stick out for days on the 4x4 and I am thinking that might be the way to go.  :lol:

:lol:

It was some random video someone posted in some thread or other... I've been hunting for it lately with little luck.

The 07 Ford F-350 flares look pretty good but they aren't cheap and I'd like something thats easy to duplicate when I tear one off. ;)

and ya, it's an R   :rofl:

• Like 1