The Old School Reunion June 10, (Seattle) Bothell Country Vilage

a2lowvw

Get an address for the Safeway please :poke:

24040 Bothell Everett Highway, Bothell, WA

EDIT: Last post mentioned 10 minutes to the meet. This Safeway is literally just East of the shopping center by 3 minutes max.

Rick / Doug: If you wanted to drop by my place on the way up (which is on the way) we could roll together. Same goes for anyone else coming from the south.

• Like 1
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Safeway address is 24040 Bothell Everett Hwy..98021.. And Country Village is 23718 Bothell Everett Hwy..So real easy to get to off of 405...If your coming North on 405..Take Bothell-Everett Hwy Exit 26 and go Left...and go until you hit the safeway, you will go past Country Village going to the Safeway...And if your coming South on 405 I think it is exit 26 also, just turn right instead .... Real easy to get to and find...

So if you all that are planning on going want to meet before going in lets try to plan that.. Probly meet up around 945 10ish,,,,I think it goes 10 to 2 then a crusie afterwards...Weather might play a big part in me going, I dont mind a little rain/drizzle, but I am not going to stand around in rainy crappy weather...sorry...But weather as of right now in this area says mid 60s partial cloudy without much chance of rain,....So we can only wait until Sunday I guess....

24040 Bothell Everett Highway, Bothell, WA

EDIT: Last post mentioned 10 minutes to the meet. This Safeway is literally just south by 3 minutes max.

It is 2 blocks away,,...ya 2 3 minutes out of the safeway parking lot into the Country Village lot...not bad...

Doug / Rick...Let's plan on being at the Safeway in Bothell right at 10:30 to meet the rest of the guys. From my house to the Safeway is approximately 25 miles and travel time is approximately 30 minutes. There will be no traffic northbound 405 on a Sunday so we can cruise the whole way at freeway speeds. If you guys leave Kitsap/GH around 9:30 that leaves plenty of time to get to my place and be at the Safeway at 10:30.

Let me know if this works or if we need to meet earlier etc. Doug, I will text you my address. Rick, I assume you are rolling up with Doug.

P

Sounds good. Im stoked about this. It will be reallly cool rolling in there with a caravan of Dattos B) Should be a cool meet too. Lots of dif cars to look @ & dont have to drive all the way accross state to get there.

RickRat & I will be meeting @ the Burnham Dr. Target parking lot in Gig Harbor @ 9:10am Sunday if anyone in the Kitsap area wants to roll with us to Pauls house.

Which way are you guys from gig harbor getting there. I would like to meet up on the way.

We are driving Hwy 16 accross the Narrows to I-5 then to Pauls house in Federal Way. You can hook up with us @ the rest stop just past Fife again. Say 9:30ish??

Guys...I have been following the chatter at www.vwvortex.com on the show and decided to register there to ask the organizers some questions and to ensure they will have a spot for us. Below is what I posted.

Hey There Everyone,

I caught wind of this on Ratsun a few days ago and there will be several Datsuns rolling to this event. So far I believe we have 7 vehicles ready to go. I thought I would register on this site to let the organizers know.

We are all pre 1978 and the caravan includes 620's, a Sunny Pick-up and I believe some 510's but not 100% as some of us have multiple rigs. We all look forward to the show and hopefully the weather holds. I just checked and it appears it will. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

So, a couple of questions:

1. None of us pre-registered but will pay at the door. Is this a problem?

2. Will we have parking up front in the "old school / show" section? We are all restored vehicles.

3. Can we attend the cruise to Red Hook? We like beer just as much as the next guy embeer.gif

4. Are there raffle tickets still available?

5. Do we need to bring anything to contribute to the raffle?

Thanks Gents - We look forward to seeing some cool rigs and meeting some new people!

• Like 1

Hi,

My wife and I will meet at Safeway also if that is ok, 10:30. we will be in the 510 and 240Z. I have seen comments about entry fees at the door ... I hope that is the case as we have just gotten the scoop from this conversation string.

we will be checking back here to see if there are further updates. and are looking forward to see all the Datsun rigs!

--Nathan

according to a facebook post you can only park together if you enter together.

If i can make it i'll see you guys at safeway 10:30 btw

We are all meeting at Safeway so we can go in as a group. It will be cool as hell to have a train of Datsuns 10+ deep all parked together. Doug, Rick, myself and a few others are coming from Renton we should be right on time but I will offer up my mobile so folks can call if they are running late or vice versa.

• Like 1

Hi,

My wife and I will meet at Safeway also if that is ok, 10:30. we will be in the 510 and 240Z. I have seen comments about entry fees at the door ... I hope that is the case as we have just gotten the scoop from this conversation string.

we will be checking back here to see if there are further updates. and are looking forward to see all the Datsun rigs!

--Nathan

We will all have to pay $5 cash at the door so have it ready and as we enter, they will point us to where they want us to park.

• Like 1