70 510 Borg Warner AUTO trans $200

**I'M PARTING OUT THIS AUTO TRANS IF ANYBODY NEEDS ANYTHING!!**

I have a good condition, running & driving, Borg Warner AUTOMATIC transmission setup available, out of a 1970 510 Sedan. I recently changed the fluid, and ran Lucas Trans Conditioner thru it, and it shifts well, but I would recommend "freshening it up", simply due to its age. Trans is "wet & dirty" from age, but is not leaving any puddles of fluid on the floor. Will include ALL PARTS having to do with the auto trans, including the steering column, brake pedal etc etc.

TRANS IS STILL IN THE CAR AT THIS TIME, STILL DRIVABLE, but I plan on pulling it out for a 5 speed swap in the next few weeks. If somebody wanted it sooner, I can pull it out within a few days or so. NO PICS, as it is still in the car!

$200 + SHIPPING. I believe the only shipping option is via TRUCK FREIGHT on a pallet, due to the weight. Expect $150-250 depending on location.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

spl310, you & I just talked last week via email thru an eBay listing that I had, and talked about the possible British applications that might help you locate a suitable tube & dipstick. I'm asking around for you too. Have you considered the Lokar products? I believe they offer a "universal fit" tube & dipstick that MIGHT work, that you cut to length................

• 3 weeks later...

BUMP! Trans & all other AUTOMATIC parts are now out of the car. Again, good trans, shifted fine, very clean internals.

Fair offers accepted!!

POSSIBLE FREE DELIVERY THIS WEEKEND TO THE SPEC510 MEET, MAY 18-20 2012, AT SUMMIT POINT RACEWAY!!!!

AUTOMATICinside.jpg

I'm goint to PART OUT the trans setup. PM me for individual parts............flexplate/flywheel, torque converter, valve body, electrical switches etc etc.

• 2 months later...

Last call for PARTS off of this BW automatic trans! Nuts, bolts, clips, brackets, valve body, torque converter etc etc. Going to scrap next week!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.